Hair Tools and Toys

LovinLocks

These are my favorite toys for bunning:

They have lots of yummy hair toys at: http://smoothiesbyintuition.com/index.html

Okay, okay, I'm feelin' this. But, tell me please, how in the world do I get THIS to hold a bun/french roll? Let me ask, okay, do I need 1, 2, 3 to make it hold? Wouldn't more than one be overkill? I dunno. HELLLPP. I keep lookin' and lookin' and 'em and just ain't gettin' it.

Last edited:

LovinLocks

Ya'll ain't even right. :drool: *adds more links to her hair toys album*

What kind of album is it, JustKiya?

I too want to keep up with all this, but in a place where I have control, i.e., heaven forbid LHCF goes down and if I have not "albumed" these, I'd be hit.

JustKiya

What kind of album is it, JustKiya?

I too want to keep up with all this, but in a place where I have control, i.e., heaven forbid LHCF goes down and if I have not "albumed" these, I'd be hit.

Bookmarks, really. :yep: Once I start buying some, I'll create a photo album...

Garner

Lovinglocks...
What size Ketylo sticks are you purchasing? Are you using one or two? I also am interested in the Ketylo hair fork listed on the website. Looks gentle and interesting. :yep:

infojunkie

Info,

Did ja like it, didja like it????

LL, my 6-yr-old and his Daddy had the computer on lock last night. (Some foolishness 'bout uploading his Matchbox cars to the site :rolleyes:.)

I'll definitely get to it this weekend.

And let me just say again for the record - Ya'll ain't even right.

ETA: The only thing I hadn't seen was the big flowers (you know the Billy Holiday look?) but that's o.k. cause I found them too: http://www.mydivascloset.com/sexhairac.html

Last edited:

LovinLocks

Lovinglocks...
What size Ketylo sticks are you purchasing? Are you using one or two? I also am interested in the Ketylo hair fork listed on the website. Looks gentle and interesting. :yep:

I got 6" this first time around. Think I'll move up to 7 next and that will probably do it for me.

Oh yeah, gotta get me a fork too. Humph, I want all thing hair toys, why ya playin'!!! If I have to wear protective styling for the rest of my life (ha ha ha), gonna need something to keep it interestin'!!! :lachen:

LL

LovinLocks

My Denman, two African Butterfly Hairclips, AND two Hairzing's came in the mail TODAY. Wooooo whooo. Baby girl has my digi cam with her in the ATL. Will take pics when she returns it.

Meanwhile, I've got to decide which I'll wear up to the hospital to see the DH now.

daaiyah

That is really pretty. If I saw you out and about, I would snatch that pretty hairtoy and run :lachen:, no really I would.

Just kidding or am I?:lachen:

But seriously, I would at least ask if you were Nikkos cousin, because it is obvious you take excellent care of your hair. It so pretty and healthy looking. Wow.

LovinLocks

Gotta meeeeeeet Nikkos! Is "N" a guy, a gal? Guess I'm not the cousin 'cause I don't know her/him. Hope the individual is cute since we couzzins and all. HA HA HA HA.

JerriBlank

Thanks for the links ladies:yep:
Keep em coming if ya can.

This really helps.I was going to start a thread inquiring about protective styling with short hair(other than braids).This is pretty much what i've been looking for.My hair can look sloppy when i'm trying to pin it up/stretch/not use heat,and its short:perplexed.

I NEED that pulled together look.
These are right on time:yep:

LovinLocks

Sharin' one of my Flexi-8's:

I wrote and asked them to create a large one with red beads. They have a way cute small one now.