Hair Transplant??

yodie

My edges and nape have always been an issue, so much so that I rarely ever wear my hair in a bun/up. My edges/nape will grow if I keep them twisted, but it breaks when I wear it loose.

I'm beginning to think about a hair transplant, but I don't know a lot about it. Has anyone had a transplant? Pros? Cons?

LostInAdream

My edges and nape have always been an issue, so much so that I rarely ever wear my hair in a bun/up. My edges/nape will grow if I keep them twisted, but it breaks when I wear it loose.

I'm beginning to think about a hair transplant, but I don't know a lot about it. Has anyone had a transplant? Pros? Cons?
I'm having one right now and it's not a painful process at all. I'll be posting a thorough review tomorrow.

LostInAdream

Hi @LostInAdream -Congratulations!!!!:toocool:
You're in the middle of the process now?
What type are you having FUE, FUT?
:hiya: Yes I'm done now. My doctor has his own method called the HUE & HUE plus. It was really painless and I wonderful experience I'm so excited. Will post deets when I get back to my hotel room. I also recorded a video with them that I'll share here as well.

ilong

God's Own
:hiya: Yes I'm done now. My doctor has his own method called the HUE & HUE plus. It was really painless and I wonderful experience I'm so excited. Will post deets when I get back to my hotel room. I also recorded a video with them that I'll share here as well.

@LostInAdream :congrats: :trampoline: :yay: on your Hair Transplant!!

Natural Transplants in Bethesda, MD without Dr. Thomas Huebner.
Thanks @LostInAdream - ladies who live in and around the DMV may find this helpful.