Hair Trigger Growth Elixir

mahoganee

I haven't been on forum for a while til a few days ago and ya'll brought out the junkie in me already :lol:. Just bought some. Back to lurk mode.

It's too early for me to report on results as well, but I am liking this stuff so far. I think I'm going to send some to my sister in OH and a friend in NC. Both of them are experiencing some difficulty with their hair and I'm thinking that this product may do the trick. Lawd knows I'm itching for some more growth, but if It doesn't ramp up the growth, I'm okay with that...I like the way it makes my hair and scalp feel. I'm braided up at the moment, but when I take my hair down in about a month, i'll chart my growth.

felic1

Hello Everyone... I ordered my lightweght poundcake bottle in the evening of 7/5/2012
It was here from Dallas in my mailbox in Detroit this afternoon.

LightEyedMami

^^^ Thank you I just bought today using this discount code! They already mailed it too, very quick shipping. I got the pound cake scent due to everyone saying how excellent it smells. This will replace my MN if I like it.
[USER]BayAreaDream [/USER] SAY WHATTT!!!?? *snaps fingers in Z formation*.....Im using MN and i aint opposed to an alternative. How is this working for you?..how often do you use it?

MsLauren

You all are some serious product pushas. Ordering first thing in the morning
*hangs head in shame*

cutenss

Welp, I guess I am gonna order some of this, as a birthday present to myself :look: It will go hand in hand with my Viviscal, and my Hair, Skin and Nail vitamin. And since I am just east of Dallas, super fast shipping...SCORE!

Mjon912

After reading every post in this thread I ordered mine last night, featherweight, a 12oz and a 16oz with the vanillia cake and honeydew melon scents. I need to stop being such a product junkie but I figure I'll use the 16 oz for prepoos and the 12 oz every day... Now I have to track this package and grab it quick when it comes so my bf doesn't see I've bought something else hair related lol

Nubenap22

I've gotten mine in the mail in Vanilla Pound Cake smell...Lawd it smells soooooo good
I indulged and bout the level 2 cayenne oil and garlic booster (to combat shedding)
>I plan on using it within the next week or two I have some old moe grow (horsetail/nettle) I need to use up first.

>I'm also taking hairfinity for the next few months ( I already have 3 bottles worth)

>And I'm also wearing my own hair in mini braids with no extension hair and always wearing them in a tucked ponytail or one braid.

Does anyone have any growth results yet??? Spill the results!!

greenandchic

I've gotten mine in the mail in Vanilla Pound Cake smell...Lawd it smells soooooo good
I indulged and bout the level 2 cayenne oil and garlic booster (to combat shedding)
>I plan on using it within the next week or two I have some old moe grow (horsetail/nettle) I need to use up first.

>I'm also taking hairfinity for the next few months ( I already have 3 bottles worth)

>And I'm also wearing my own hair in mini braids with no extension hair and always wearing them in a tucked ponytail or one braid.

Does anyone have any growth results yet??? Spill the results!!

My results so far, http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=16350619&postcount=87

Nubenap22

Ok I saw that post..I thought there was some pics from our users with growth...I know theres some on their own webpage

ReignLocks

MsLauren, I am just started using this about a couple of days ago but I am loving my vanilla cake scented Trigger! It does smell really good! I have a sew-in installed but I'm still applying it so once I take it out in a month, I'll take pics.

Demi27

Hey guys. So I ordered mine on Saturday (when I wrote the earlier post).
It was delivered today. I (of course) got the pound cake scent.

There is no good reason as to why this thing smells so good. I was starving before I applied it to my scalp. Now I'm sitting here and I really need to eat because it smells so good.

I ordered the regular formula (not the light). I do feel a very slight twinge on my scalp (possibly from the cayenne pepper.

I especially made sure to apply it to my edges (since I always have weak edges).
We shall see.

MsLauren

I received mine in the mail today and that pound cake fragrance is STRONG! But I like the smell! It reminds me of christmas time for some reason.
I'm going to start using it tonight or tomorrow after my morning cowash.

MsLauren

My husband hates the smell of the elixir (I have the pound cake smell) :lol: But I love it!
I'm only applying it once a day in the morning focusing on my edges the most.

Bumping for more updates!

Philippians413

I've been using the feather weight formula 1-2 times a day since I got it (July 11th) and I'm liking it so far. I'm actually not as crazy about the smell as all of you ladies though lol. I immediately smelled the pound cake scent as soon as I opened the box- which was yummy, but putting it on my hair and smelling the bottle directly...not so much. I can smell the cayenne pepper (or at least that's what I'm assuming it is) along with the cake scent- it's almost like a spicy vanilla pound cake scent to me.

I'm loving the way it makes my hair feel though. It softens Miss "Sasha" without weighing her down and it hasn't caused any build up. I'm already planning to buy another bottle when my 16 oz is gone.

acapnleo

@Philippians413 I agree! To me, once you get pass the cake smell, the "after" reminds me of the scent of molasses.

Overall, the smell isn't bad--and it definitely beats the smell of sulfur anyday :yep:

Oh and DD :love: the smell... she immediately wanted to go make a cake @ like 11 pm :lol:

Last edited:

jprayze

Does someone want to refer me so that we can both save 10% on our next purchase? I'm always trying to save money!!! I think you may be able to refer Mznelly TOO!!!:grin:

trendsetta25

I've been lurking in this thread. Is anyone seeing results? I would like to make a purchase as well but I haven't read any updates thus far :-(