Hair Type & Transitioning

naaturelle

At the stage where I'm fiending to look at transitioning pictures to their natural hair now. Mainly like to look at their new growth and the difference in their hair type while transitioning and being natural now.

Anyone would like to share? Even those who have been transitioning long. You can leave your fotki links if you would like if you the pictures there. Because I know not everyone has pictures of their new growth from start of transitioning to now.

claudia05

From what I've been observing the deeper the waves, the bigger the curls after bc...
So since on my head I have almost no waves, lots of very small coils, lots of shrinkage 75%, and the fact that my mom relaxed me at age 4 :look:...I'm guessing 4a/b.
I'm almost six months post with a little less than 2 inches of new growth.

blue_flower

You can visit my album. The password is in my profile. I have transitioning pictures from back in the day, natural pics, relax pics, and recent pics of my hair 5 months post-texturizer.

TemiLnd

My pics are in my 2008 album -
http://public.fotki.com/TemiLnd/2008/

I like my natural hair, always have. Was natural till I was 20 (university), then relaxed and now at 25 I want my natural hair back. i have learnt alot here and I'm sure I will do better at handling it and ignoring how thick my hair is....

I am definitely 4a/b in the front and middle but i think a 3c in the back. We shall see. i aim to BC between June 09 and Dec 09.