Hair Unveiled in Profile Pic!!!

Rezgirl

I am THE most technologically delayed person I know and for three years I've NEVER had a profile pic. I had a wolf, I had my Tribal Seal but never ME. So, although this pic has a crazy flash, it's the LHCF "basic" pose :grin: and it's a lil blurry - I can't tell you what an ACCOMPLISHMENT this is for ME. I mean I lock myself out of the work computer at least 2x a week b/c I have the caps lock on - I mean anything digital is :nono: for me. So, as the song goes..."here I am"! Or here my hair is...it's a little wavy from being in "the bun" but I guess now that I've taken my first pic I can take some better ones.

Saida

your hair looks great, I thought it was arollerset initially, I like how it looks after a bun, is that then considered a bun out?? :look:

Your hair looks great, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your snap shots :)

Rezgirl

How pretty! How long have you been growing your hair? What was your starting length?

My whole life!:grin: I had waistlength hair as a child but my hair is so thick you wouldn't believe it, it became unmanageable for my mom so I got a big chop when I was 12! I have had ups and downs since then, cut it and let it grow, colored etc all without regard for health. I don't really have a starting point - I let it grow but get scared and chop it at about this length! I actually just trimmed a few inches off a few weeks ago. I say I am "growing" and my goal is midback,bsl, wl but always get scurred!! I have ALOT of hair. I never go shorter than shoulder but I never let myself get past bsl. When it hits bsl I always think the ends look busted so that leads to cutting for me. :spinning: This board has taught me alot.

LiLi

Yep ladies, and the picture doesn't do her hair any justice. It is even more beautiful in person. :yep: