Hairboutique.com coupon code

Keen

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know of a discount coupon code for hairboutique.com? Seng had posted coupon code SHOP but that is not working anymore. I need to place an order and would like to get a discount if possible.

Thanks

Keen

Bumping for more response. Audra, I check that website and there were not coupon

L

lkg4healthyhair

Does anyone have a coupon code for phyto. I would like to order next week

TIA

Keen

lkg4healthyhair,

I didn't get any reply for this post. I called the company and they said that they don't have any current coupon codes or sales on phyto. I asked the rep when were they expecting to have another promotion, she said that she didn't know. So I don't think they will have any soon but you should still call them and ask again. I ordered my phyto on Monday and it will be here tomorrow!. I may relax on Saturday

L

lkg4healthyhair

Keen said:
lkg4healthyhair,

I didn't get any reply for this post. I called the company and they said that they don't have any current coupon codes or sales on phyto. I asked the rep when were they expecting to have another promotion, she said that she didn't know. So I don't think they will have any soon but you should still call them and ask again. I ordered my phyto on Monday and it will be here tomorrow!. I may relax on Saturday

Thanks I will order on line or pick some up at Sephora