Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

CurliDiva

Grrrrr, my order did not go thru last night so now the 15% off coupon code for a 6-month supply has expires!

jshor09

took my pills last night. I think they were upsetting my stomach and giving me a headache plus some acne. so im increasing my water intake and taking them at night now.

CurliDiva

took my pills last night. I think they were upsetting my stomach and giving me a headache plus some acne. so im increasing my water intake and taking them at night now.

Or take them with a meal - maybe one with breakfast and the other with dinner!

Gr8ness83

I have slacking on posting updates however I have not been slacking off on taking my vitamins. I installed my braids for the Crown and Glory Challenge (most of them, still have a little in the crown but I was doggg tired and had to get up early for work). I will be able to really see how fast/slow my hair grows.... I'll keep you posted....

NorthernCalGal

Grrrrr, my order did not go thru last night so now the 15% off coupon code for a 6-month supply has expires!

I thought the coupon expired on the 28th. Tried to place my order yesterday too. Totally bummed. I have another bottle and I'm not even half way through my first. I'm hoping another special will pop up during their challenge.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
Hello ladies! I've been really bad about checking in here but I've been taking my pills

toaster

I finished my second bottle today, but this was a short one since I gave my mother over a week's worth of pills. February 1st will be two full months on the pills and I'll take another length update around the 19th of February.

naturalfinally

Just finished my first bottle and started on the second bottle. I guess I should re-up now so that I don't have a lapse in taking them. Anyone know whether they have a valid coupon? Tia!!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Took my pills, drank lots of water and I ate a lot of protein. Im going hard for the next couple months. Maybe for life...if I focus on the inside then the outside will reap the benefits too.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Does this stuff work? I just see checking ins but want to know results.

Hairfinity supports healthy hair growth from the inside out. If you do your part by drinking water, eating healthy anf exercising it can increase your normal growth rate. I get 1/4 inch per month without hairfinity. Now im getting a little under 1/2 inch per month. Basically itll double what u already get...

lovestarr

Glad I found this challenge! I just completed my first week of Hairfinity and have increased water intake. Plan on eating healthier and will monitor my growth. Heard great things about these pills and will do a length check every 30 days.

xu93texas

Does this stuff work? I just see checking ins but want to know results.

I just started taking Hairfinity last month and I just had a major cut 3 weeks ago. I plan to do length checks every other month.

If you check out there website and Facebook page, you'll see plenty before and after pics.