Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

butterfli

I'm going to alternate between hairfinity and alive vitamins
Is Alive considered a mulit vitamin or a hair vitamin like hairfinity? I looked at Alive to take as a multi because it has good reviews. How do you plan on taking them both?

Last edited:

toaster

Re: Hairfinity...

Is anyone also using a topical aid, like sulfur based?

TwoSnapsUp I am using The Pomade Shop Peppermint Sulfur Pomade on my scalp every other day after I DC or cowash or shampoo. I am also participating in a personal mile a day challenge. I started on Monday and I'm hoping to make it through 2014. I feel like if I'm putting all of this effort into my hair the least I can do is work my body too (and hope the blood rushes to my scalp :look::spinning:).

Are you using anything?

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal

Starting pic. Let's see if this hairfinity works. This morning I took the 2 pills at 6am along with my other vitamins. I haven't experienced any side effects so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 56

TwoSnapsUp

toaster I wasn't sure if it was wise to take my sulfur mix, but now I will.
Just applied NJOY's sulfur mix to my scalp.

Also took my pills for the day.

ElegantExotic

I've been meaning to try this for awhile. As I'm Intl., the shipping price always made me hesitate. A local salon sells them here for $47 a bottle, sigh... So instead I started taking BioSil drops in conjunction with Natures Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nail Vitamins and I have been having GREAT success. My hair and nails having been sprouting and my skin is SUPER GLOWY.

However, after seeing this thread, I just bit the bullet and purchased a 4 month supply from the Hairfinity website with the coupon posted in this thread (thank you very much to the poster who shared it!). Even with the $36+ shipping fee, it works out better than purchasing locally. I will give 2 bottles to my mom, and after finishing up my Natures Bounty pills I will see how it goes with Hairfinity!

toaster

This marks my third week on the pills and I've been happy with them thus far. I don't know if I've had any extra growth (forgot to measure or take a picture) when I started but I won't really assess if it's working until I've taken about 4 months worth.

The only problem I'm having is the pill might be interacting with my birth control pills? I know that some people said taking pure MSM messed up their cycle but I'm not sure how much MSM is in Hairfinity. All I know is that I religiously take my BC pills at the same time every day and I now have my period when I'm still on my active pills and this NEVER happens to me.

I'll give it another couple of weeks to work itself out but if my period doesn't go away (and only shows up on the inactive pills) I'm going to have to figure something out.

newnyer

Is anyone also using a topical aid, like sulfur based?

I just started back using NJoys hair growth oil yesterday. Also bought the cleansing cowash. The last time I used her oil I wasn't as consistent as I should have been, but now that I'm in a PS (twists) for a couple of months, I'm trying to combine hairfinity & Njoy's products for a much needed boost!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
This marks my third week on the pills and I've been happy with them thus far. I don't know if I've had any extra growth (forgot to measure or take a picture) when I started but I won't really assess if it's working until I've taken about 4 months worth.

The only problem I'm having is the pill might be interacting with my birth control pills? I know that some people said taking pure MSM messed up their cycle but I'm not sure how much MSM is in Hairfinity. All I know is that I religiously take my BC pills at the same time every day and I now have my period when I'm still on my active pills and this NEVER happens to me.

I'll give it another couple of weeks to work itself out but if my period doesn't go away (and only shows up on the inactive pills) I'm going to have to figure something out.

I would even contact Hairfinity and see what info they have on it. Bc I'm sure or hope they have all the clinical advice from running trials on these vitamins.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!

I've been putting trying these pills for two years. I finally started on T-Day, my bottle is almost done. I'm ordering a 4 month supply for myself and two month for my mother today

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I sent a message to Supergirl to see if she can change our thread name to Hairfinity Challenge 2014 or something of the sort lol. Can't remember what I actually asked for but it was a name change.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Babygrowth

I love hairfinity but can't take it while I'm preggers. But now y'all got me thinking the reason I'm pregnant is because of hairfinity! OMG! Lol!

Babygrowth

Babygrowth OMG I hope not! Haha. Congratulations on your baby!!!!

But for real, I need some answers from Hairfinity :look:

I wasn't taking any vitamins so it just probably acted like a regular vitamin with a boost for my hair. Thanks. Either way I'm happy! When u hear from them let me know what they say.

sj10460

Thanks to the poster who posted the code I got the 6month supply and will be giving my mom two bottles. I got free shipping!!!

toaster

Took my pills this morning! My little... situation :look: has gone away, but I still plan on e-mailing Hairfinity to see if they have any extra information for me.

TwoSnapsUp

I usually take my pills with my first cup of liquids in the AM. I remember my glass of water, but don't remember whether or not I took the pills. Deciding if I should just take two now...

TwoSnapsUp

I keep touching my new growth. It doesn't seem very 4c to me anymore.

I don't know if the pills are changing the texture of my hair (not complaining, I hate my texture), and I won't know until about 10 weeks post because that's when my NG stops cooperating....

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I just take the 2 at the same time in the morning. If I take 1 I know I'll forget to take the other later. I have to keep my vitamins on the kitchen counter in order for me to remember to take them I'm horrible at taking pills of any kind.

JustGROWwithIt

I take one in the morning and one in the evening. But if I know I will be busy that night and possibly forget I will just take 2 at a time in the morning. For some reason I like splitting them up...I have been on the pills 3 weeks now. My hair is braided up so I don't know if I have any new growth yet. But my braids are pretty loose so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's from growth! I am excited next week to take my hair down and see where I am at.

sj10460

I took my pills this morning along with my multvitamin. My urine was almost green, (sorry if tmi) just means I need to up my water intake. I'm slowly making my way up to 8 ups a day. When I was on my fitness routine I was drinking a gallon!

TwoSnapsUp count your pills from the day you started. That's what I did when I forgot if I missed a day or not

TwoSnapsUp

^^^ I ended up just taking two pills this afternoon because I'm positive I didn't take them.

What I will do from now on is, every night, put two pills in a ziplock bag and keep them on my vanity. That way I won't have to worry about whether or not I took them. I'll just check to see if I left them on the vanity.

MzOptimistic

Oh wow! I will be following you all :yep: HHJ!! I just might try these pills after I'm done with my last box of Viviscal so yeaaaaa, I'm watching :grin: