Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

kandigyrl

I haven't posted much since the beginning of the year but have started back. I've been consistently taking my pills for a month.

Whit

Last one and then I'm gone for another 3 months

Attachments

• image-2803220845.jpg
    image-2803220845.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 80

CrysMelis

HairCare Enthusiast
Bottle 3. Day 2.

I've never posted in this thread. So hopefully I can join you ladies.

Started HF in Mid-August. Just started bottle 3 yesterday. What I noticed in the first month was softness. In month two I noticed thickness. What I'm hoping for in month 3 is retention. My hair has become very confused. 1/2 of it is natural while the other half is damaged relaxed ends. Not damaged like non-existent, but pretty darn close. And naturally it just wants to break at that line of demarcation. But I'm hoping that HF coupled with Design Essentials Transitioning treatment will help me transition successfully.

My intention with HF is to supply my hair with what it needs to stay atop my head. No shedding or breakage. Growth will happen regardless. Health is a training endeavor.

Britt

I've been taking mine consistently. This Sat makes 6 weeks already. I don't have official growth shots though. I guess I'll wait until I get my hair flat ironed in Jan to see the growth then. Idk if my hair is growing any faster than usual.

Jace032000

Been taking my pills consistently.

CrysMelis that sounds like a really good plan. I think whatever hair you lose from the transition will be replaced by new hairs sprouting from the HF. This should make your transition rather seamless. Keep us updated :D

PinkyPromise

I just started my new bottle about 4 days ago. Im going to be consistent and take them for at least two months in a row. A local hair salon by me supplies them.

Britt

Today makes 10 weeks. I don't have official growth pics. I will use my pics from when I flat ironed my hair the other day. I'm not even sure how accurate that will be b/c I incurred more heat damage and I've been cutting it out here and there :nono:. I have a few more bottles and I'll continue to take it faithfully. I know it can't hurt.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I completely fell off this challenge :-( i still have a bottle and half left. I'm going to take them bc i dont believe in waiting money lol. Cant wait to see y'all final pics.

Jace032000

Alright everyone. I've been faithfully taking my pills now every day. I started back in March 2014 and while I haven't been on them yet for a year...here is my length check.

I'm pleased with the results although half way through my journey my hair started to shed uncontrollably than it stopped. It was strange.... Aside from that I had a great experience and I think I'm going to stay on hair infinity :)

image-2795943526.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

ronie

Alright everyone. I've been faithfully taking my pills now every day. I started back in March 2014 and while I haven't been on them yet for a year...here is my length check. I'm pleased with the results although half way through my journey my hair started to shed uncontrollably than it stopped. It was strange.... Aside from that I had a great experience and I think I'm going to stay on hair infinity :) Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
Jace032000
That is amazing growth. It's about 2 years worth of growth for me, if not more. Congrats. I read that You were also using the liquid gold green magic. How often did you apply it to your scalp?
I so want to boost up my growth with some consistent growth aid use, but after 2 weeks I always end up with massive shedding. My hair is already low density. I cannot afford it. Does your hair shed more while using it?