• Furture Biotics: Hair, Skin & Nails

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • I Do Not Use A Hair Vitamin

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

Melody.Monroe

For those of you deciding which vitamin is best for you here is the breakdown of the ingredients. I am using Furture Biotics - have not seen a diffence but really don't use them. I have had the bottle a month now and probably taken it 7 times...smh...I've GOTSTA do better. LOL. If you have any vitamin suggestions for the POLL let me know. Thanks. Hairfinity is in BLUE and Future Biotics is in GREEN:

Ingredients:
Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10,000IU 8,150IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 120mg 100mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200IU 100IU
Vitamin E (from natural mixed tocopherols) 30IU X
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine mononitrate) 10mg 5mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg 5mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 50mg X
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg 5mg
Folic Acid 400mcg 200mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin 16mcg 20mg
Biotin 1,500mcg 2500mg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 30mg X
Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 600mg 186mg
Iron (as amino acid chelate) 6mg X
Iodine (from kelp) 225mcg X
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 200mg X
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15mg X
Selenium (as amino acid chelate) 25mcg X
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 10mg X
Phosphorous (as dicalcium phosphate) 300mg X
Horsetail Herb Extract (standardized for 5 mg silica) 71mg 30mg
Gelatin 250mg 190mg
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 150mg X
Cysteine 150mg X
Methionine 100mg X
Oat Straw 75mg X
Echinacea angustifolia leaf 75mg X
Inositol 60mg X
RNA (ribonucleic acid) 60mg X
Betaine (as betaine hydrochloride) 50mg X
para-Aminobenzoic Acid 50mg X
Citrus Bioflavonoids 50mg X
Papain 50mg X
Asparagus shoot 50mg X
Rutin 25mg X
MSM X 750mg

Last edited:

sweetnlow06

I'm taking Nioxin right now. Almost done with the 2nd bottle. I'm not sure how much growth I got from it but I have noticed some thickness. I think I would like to try Hairfinty now, especially since I have been hearing so many good reviews. I'm usually pretty good about taking my vits every day except during my cycle since they seem to make me cramp more. I don't know why.

Melody.Monroe

I wonder why they may you cramp too...that's interesting. The reason that I use Furture Biotics is because I also have thin brittle nails that peel and chip with a change in the wind and nothing else really helps - oh well. I am thinking about getting one of those pill boxes and sorting my pills each sunday and set an alarm on my clock that reminds me to take my pills around the same time each take. Pills are not my think...so annoying. That's why I liked Emergen-C - just mix and swallow. Done. I have to take those vitamins, extra Vitamin D for my difficiency, lysine and Emergen-C for immune support. So I have A LOT of crap to take each day and it's ANNOYING!!!

I'm taking Nioxin right now. Almost done with the 2nd bottle. I'm not sure how much growth I got from it but I have noticed some thickness. I think I would like to try Hairfinty now, especially since I have been hearing so many good reviews. I'm usually pretty good about taking my vits every day except during my cycle since they seem to make me cramp more. I don't know why.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
How big are the pills? I hate horse pills... I'm looking for a new vitamin...I think I'm too used to the Nioxin.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

silenttullip

I picked other I did 3 bottles of future and 3 of country life I saw more results with country so I stick to it

baddison

natural for good
I put myself on a personal one year Hairfinity challenge for 2012. I started in January, and in the past 6 months I have enjoyed great thickness and length. I have not missed a single dosage, and ive been quite consistent. My next relaxer is in August, and I'm looking forward to my results. :yep:

ScorpioBeauty09

I've only ever used Hairfinity and I got results in 2 weeks. I was consistent for about 10 months then not for almost 2 months because my hair wasn't retaining and I didn't know why. I figured out the problem, corrected it and I've been back on for almost 2 weeks. My hair's in braids right now but I'm taking them out next week and I can't wait to see my growth.:grin:

hola_lo2002

hi!! I've been taking Hairfinity for 2 years now and I must say that I'm happy with my results!! My hair is much stronger now.

JosieLynn

is there anyone in here taking vitamins that can't swallow pills? Because that's my main issue....and yes I know it's psychological but I cannot swallow pills to save my life, i usually crush pills or open capsules whenever I have medicine to take, or I get the liquid generic....yea, it's that bad

Lovestyr

I just take a multi vitamin and biotin. I can't justify that amount of money on a pill, where I can get similar results at a lower cost.

levette

is there anyone in here taking vitamins that can't swallow pills? Because that's my main issue....and yes I know it's psychological but I cannot swallow pills to save my life, i usually crush pills or open capsules whenever I have medicine to take, or I get the liquid generic....yea, it's that bad

I put my pills in applesauce and it makes it easy to swallow.... I have a hard time swallowing big pills

grow

I just got a 4 month supply of Hairfinity and started last week. When I took them in 2011, I had gotten great results, so I'm looking to see improvements!

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I haven't taken Hairfinity since the inception if my hhj, I'm seriously considering giving it another go for about 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I can't really swallow pills either but if they are gels or capsules it makes it easier. These are capsules. I'm giving them a six month chance to work...maybe even a year.

caramelmocha

I tried Future Biotic, They made me break out with pimples that hurt. I still have half bottle. I'm on hairfinity now wont know results until next Roller set.

yombeh

I use the Hair, Skin, Nails by It Works! I have over 1 and half inch of growth in one month. I am also a distributor for the company, you can check out my Instagram page GAMbiannaturalistas. Its a new product and so far the reviews are amazing. It has over 5000mcg of biotin. You can order it from www.thehealthylifestyle.ca. Its currently available in US and Canada.