Hairgorwth update

Lucia

Well last week I did my straightening routine and I have gained back the inches I lost form the scissor happy stylist. My hair (straightened) is mid-Bra-strap (in the back) around the sides and front it comes to a slight U-shape graduting up to 1" -1.5" shorter than the back. I have about 1" to reach the end of BS but I'll need 2" to pass it.
Thanks to all you ladies with the wealth of info and positivity.

Armyqt

That's great news Lucia. Do you think your vitamins are helping with this hair growth? You take fo-ti right?

Lucia

Pebbles, iris, Allandra, Armyqt, thanks for the encouragement.
Armyqt-I really beleive that the vitamins have helped me reach my hair goals faster and to retain more length b/c my hair gets all the nutrients it needs b/c even if I eat healthy foods I can't get all the stuff I need.
I switched from he shou wu to fo-ti (which are the same) b/c I can get fo-ti at GNC instead of having to order shou wu expensively.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Congratulations. I know you are happy. All of your hard work has paid off and always remember Supergirl's #1 Hair Care Tip

zanna

I am so glad for you. Keep the good work and you will reach your goal in no time.
Congratulations

Titansgirl

Congratulations, Lucia
I'm really looking forward to reaching my goal, also.
Can you explain to me what Fo-Ti does for the hair?

Crysdon

Congrats Lucia, you'll be past bra-strap length in no time.

BTW...is that you in your avatar?

Lucia

No that picture is not me, I wish my hair was that long already, but it's coming soon.

Lucia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Allandra said:
I bet it won't be long before your hair is that long (like in the picture).

[/ QUOTE ]
From your lips to Gods' ears-Amen sister.