Hairline Help! Which Growth Aid ?

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Hi Ladies,
My hairline has been getting very thin due to wearing my wig everyday or the wig cap underneath it :perplexed Which of the growth aids below
do you suggest I use to get results? Thanks for any information you can give me.
I have:
Castor Oil
MT
BM
MTG
MN

SmartyPants

I got the best results on my hairline from using Boundless Tresses. I definitely need something with sulfur in it for my hairline.

prospurr4

To be honest, I wouldn't use a growth aid at all. When my hairline was thinning, I just stopped doing the things that caused it to thin. I also moisturized it every night with plain water, sealed with castor oil or aloe vera gel.

It took some time and consistency, but now, my hairline is thick and healthy.

Last edited:

MummysGirl

I was just about to say the same thing. Avoid the causes, and moisturise the area well... The only thing on that list I'd recommend is castor oil.

I might be biased because I've had bad experiences with growth aids.

To be honest, I wouldn't use a growth aid at all. When my hairline was thinning, I just stopped doing the things that caused it to thin. I also moisturized it every night with plain water, sealed with castor oil or aloe vera gel.

Skiggle

Hi Ladies,
My hairline has been getting very thin due to wearing my wig everyday or the wig cap underneath it :perplexed Which of the growth aids below
do you suggest I use to get results? Thanks for any information you can give me.
I have:
Castor Oil
MT
BM
MTG
MN
MEGATEK
and a combination
of essential oils..
...trust!

hothair

^^ Exactly what she said. I've had this problem from braids, I stopped them also last week to hold my wrap in place I was using a stocking cap:nono: I immediately stopped when I noticed my edges looking a bit frail. Just massage and make sure to moisturise

Well I had a mix of OCT, MN, MT, GRO-AUT, ROSEMARY, AND BEEMINE, I didn't have a problem with my hairline, I use this mixture on my scalp and it grew quite well, but if your hair just started thinning becuz of wigs and your wig cap, take a break from that for a while and don't use growth aids, and if nothing changes, then it's your choice to use grow aids......EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, but I use mine and don't really care what anyone has to say.......

sxytia07

Hmmmm....I have to echo Boundless Tresses and stopping the trauma to your hairline. In my case, my hairdresser has started relaxing this area first and it leaves it thin every time....going to mention it to her or change hairdressers altogether at this point.