HairMax Laser Comb

MrsWatson

Good Morning!!

I am sitting here watching Mike and Juliet and they are doing a segment on Medical Products and whether or not they can do what they claim to do....

This one is too neat...What do you ladies think?
They say its FDA approved, but do you all think it works?? Its costs a whopping $549 and they say its designed to last 10 years....
One doctor claims it can't regrow hair and the other says it definitely works...

http://www.lasercomb.net

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
I don't know about this one...maybe. I'm learning not to knock anything. Different strokes for different folks! However, I will say I didn't see any textured hair results (if u get my drift)....:ohwell::lachen:

Moroni

There is a type of LLLT (low level laser technology) that is used to stimulate cells for healing. They are extensively used in burn centers and for patients with diabetic neuropathy, as well as recovery for some types of surgeries. There are atheletes who have used them in healing from injuries, as well. These types of lasers will also stimulate hair folicles to grow, so it is possible.

laurend

This comb does work. Dateline NBC had a show on balding and which method really works. The laser comb had suprising results. If you go on their website (laser comb) you can read the dateline report and see the before and after pictures.

fluffylocks

Wow this is cool....
But i dont really trust lasers, but i havent read anything about them either.
Gonna have to let my relavtive know about this...hes balding at 28

Missjae09

When I was younger, in an effort to be like my older cousin I begged my mom for a .... JHERI CURL:blush: anyway after I got over it, I wanted to go back to a relaxer but my mom and I knew of so many people who had lost their hair while transitioning. So my mom took me to a stylist who specialized in transitioning people. The stylist used something called "high frequency" treatments with reminds me a lot of this laser comb I think. I don't know if it stimulated growth but my fragile hair certainly didn't fall out. It left such an impression on me that I've had to talk myself out of not trying to hunt one down to use now.

LaidBak

I can't get this link to open but I have seen something like this in a catalog before. It was proven to grow hair. But in the fine print it stated that it was only proven in men with a certain type of baldness. It may not work on all types of hair loss, and maybe not on healthy hair follicles at all. Just be sure you read the fine print on whatever you buy.

Tiye

I clicked because I thought this was about a new tech pressing comb. Thankfully I still have my hair. For the price I hope this gizmo works for people who buy it coz they need it.

simplyhair

So my mom took me to a stylist who specialized in transitioning people. The stylist used something called "high frequency" treatments with reminds me a lot of this laser comb I think. I don't know if it stimulated growth but my fragile hair certainly didn't fall out. It left such an impression on me that I've had to talk myself out of not trying to hunt one down to use now.

My mom still has her original high frequency from the 70's...if not older. She only has had to replace the glass wand once. She swears by it. It gives a nice shock or tingle to your scalp...if you can tolerate the "zit, zit" sounds.

They (online stores) still sell the high frequency kits for around $150 to $200. I googled it last year for an aunt who is nearly bald.

ilong

God's Own
Bumping this old thread - anyone using it now? Laser treatments are recommended as follow-up treatments to stimulate hair growth, post hair transplant. A DIY option is much cheaper than going to a doctor or facility for treatment.

I have a high frequency device and thought it isn't laser it's suppose to have the same effects as a lasercomb.