HairVeda Junkies...I have a question!!!

luvmesumhair

Please help. I am getting braids soon (cornbraids to be exact) and was wondering what would you suggest for me to use to keep my braids and scalp moist and clean. Mind you I will be swimming a lot on my vacation.

I already have a swimmers poo from AO but I want to use something from Hairveda as well to maintain them.

So basically I would like a:

1. Conditioner
2. moisturizer (to keep it moist thru out the day)
3. and something for the scalp too

Thanks HairVeda Ladies!

Please help. I am getting braids soon (cornbraids to be exact) and was wondering what would you suggest for me to use to keep my braids and scalp moist and clean. Mind you I will be swimming a lot on my vacation.

I already have a swimmers poo from AO but I want to use something from Hairveda as well to maintain them.

So basically I would like a:

1. Conditioner
2. moisturizer (to keep it moist thru out the day)
3. and something for the scalp too

Thanks HairVeda Ladies!

My recommendations w/b

1) Moist 24/7. It's really light and nice
2) Whipped Cream
3) Cocasta Oil

i would reccomend the cocasta shikakai oil :lick:
and the whipped cream:lick:.
i havent tried any of the shampoos or conditioners but i hear the sitrinilla conditioner is good.

i have a question too. does your green tea butter have a smell? i think its odd that it doesnt have a sweet smell like the other products. mine s,ells like hemp seed butter.

i have a question too. does your green tea butter have a smell? i think its odd that it doesnt have a sweet smell like the other products. mine s,ells like hemp seed butter.

Check the August '08 Hits & Misses...someone posted it was a hit but didn't comment on the smell. I can't remember who.

Why not make an infusion of aritha/soapwort (boil some in water and let cool/stand for a bit) and pour it over your braids. Then rinse well, condition however you do w/ braids, and go? This will work if you want to wash w/o taking your hair down.

HV has a spray called Hydrasoft that comes in luscious scents. It's a water-based moisturizing spray that would be great to keep your scalp and braids healthy and soft.

the green tea butter is the bomb at moisturizing. but for the most part i only use it on straight hair. when i am wet bunning i use the whipped cream and i am in love with the cocasta oil.

Back