HALP!!! I need to find a transitioning hair style; and how do you do buns?!

oldcrayons

OK, my hair in my siggy was when I used to live in Miami. When I moved to California, my hair changed and pretty much went flat. Then I got texturizer (all of my relaxers/texlaxers only stayed in for about five minutes maximum because I have a sore head :S). Anywho, my hair looks nothing like it did. I have to put A LOT o gel in my hair to make a "curl" (if I can even call it that). I don't have pictures, but my hair basically looks like this now

So how do I put my hair in a bun? My buns look like those uhh, messy buns that White girls, usually wear in school. :S I tried doing it when it's wet, but it falls to the side and all over the place :wallbash:

And I want to get a ner hair style :look: I was surfing around on Rasysa and found this

I think you guys might find it ugly :rolleyes: but it seems easy, but I'll have to use a difuser to make my hair "curl" like that. But I like how messy it is so I don't have to worry about wind, etc.

What do you think? I need something easy because I'm really lazy...

gorgeous86

I keep hearing a lot of naturals rave about kccc for your hair type. If you were interested in bringing your curls back, maybe that would help. If you are still interested in the bun tutorial, go to youtube.com and type hair bun tutorial in the search engine. You'll get lots of results. You can also go to southerntease.net and do a search for bun. This one is really pretty and from one of the members of this site. As far as the new hairstyle I have no idea what to tell ya. Just don't make quick decisions. Think it through :yep: