Happily Natural Day - Richmond, VA

faithVA

Happily Natural Day is happening in Richmond, VA this weekend if hurricane Irene doesn't shut everything down :lol:

Any of Nikko's Cousins planning to attend?

I am headed out that way Saturday.

Happily Natural Day
August 26th - August 28th
Trinity Family Life Center
3601 Dill Road

Sat/Sun: 12-8 pm

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
I was thinking about stopping by. I went last year and spent more time trying to find parking then I did at the event...

faithVA

I was thinking about stopping by. I went last year and spent more time trying to find parking then I did at the event...

Last year it was at the Mosque so there wasn't much parking. But I have been to Trinity church and they had a large parking lot. So I am thinking there will be plenty of parking this year. And Trinity has such nice facilities, I am hoping the event will be bigger this year and not as crowded.

southerncitygirl

:( aww man i live in nyc but am from richmond...i would love to be there. another time i guess. anyone that goes let us know how it was.

faithVA

As of right now it's not expected to hit us until Sunday but tomorrow will tell. So I will be gettting up and out the door on Saturday, hitting the show early and getting back in before anything happens. That's the plan right now anyway.