Happy 2nd Anniversary to the "Prayer Line"

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

It is exactly two full years to the exact day (November 7, 2011) when we opened with our very first Prayer on the conference line. :yep:

I am personally so thankful to God and to the loving hearts who have kept this prayer line open and flowing and for the Prayer Warriors who have given so much of their hearts and personal time to Minister to those who call in.

Thank you so much to our Faithful Prayer Ministers who have the heart of God and prayers so faithful and avail much:

:Rose: donna894,
:Rose: Blackpearl1993,
:Rose: Sashaa08;
:Rose: Iwanthealthyhair67,

Our New Prayer Ministers who are strong in the Lord and with such beautiful prayers which touch the heart of God:

:Rose: HighlyFavored8;
:Rose: BlackHairDiva;

Our First Prayer Ministers :Rose: TraciChanel and :Rose: Health&hair28

And for :Rose: LucieLoo12 who originated the Prayer Line.

Special thanks to :Rose: beverly, :Rose: pebbles and :Rose: Supergirl, for their loving support and for allowing us to keep this Prayer Line open for all. Thank you for your faith in me to keep the Prayer Line positive and flowing, where no one is turned away who seeks prayer neither is anyone bashed for any reason of 'difference'.

:Rose: Laela and :Rose: Nice & Wavy for being our faithful and loving "Intercessors".

:Rose: Thank you to All named and unnamed.... and to those from other Countries who have called us at 2:00 a.m. --- in the morning --- just to support us in prayer... those who have prayed with and have supported us for all of this time. You are cherished and not forgotten. :Rose:

We are each thankful for all of you who have trusted us with your prayer requests. Thank you for your faith in God which has grown tremendously, and for opening your hearts to us. You are a living witness that no one's confidentiality has ever been compromised. You are valued just that much and more.

We will open the Prayer Line at 9:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday (November 7th). We look forward to having you join us. Be it for prayer, a testimony, or to just be a blessing to us with your presence. We welcome you.

The Call in information is here: :yep:

Call in Number: 712-432-8399

Access Code: 523054

Note: Long Distance Rates may apply depending upon your phone's carrier service.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=14618687&postcount=1

It's never too late to seek God in prayer...God is always ready to hear and to listen to you with His heart and to embrace you into His loving arms.

The Prayer Team is here to Minister to whosoever will, let them come, we will pray... with all of our hearts. :pray:

My Love to ALL.... :love2:
Always,
Shimmie

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
God always gives us a message to share and to encourage. This is one of my favorites, from February 10, 2012.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=15233335&postcount=662

The Holy Spirit just flowed that night with each of the Prayer Ministers. Health&hair28 and TraciChanel, always opened with Prayer and the Word of God that was always 'on time' and on cue with the Holy Spirit.

The two of them prepared for each prayer session days in advance and allowed God to show them the needs and to be ready for those calling in.

It was their Ministry which flowed and pulled the Word from me to follow through with God's message. I couldn't do it without them. :love3:

So, here it is below, a message from God's heart; be blessed: :giveheart:

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:​

Health&hair28 opened with:

Psalm 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.

Psalm 43:5
Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.

Both she and TraciChanel followed with each prayer request with prayers infused with love and the power of God based upon His Word.

:Rose: :pray: :Rose:

Shimmie followed with prayer requests and a message inspired by God's Word in II Kings 4:8-37

"Your Dream Will Sneeze"

II Kings 4:8-37

8 One day Elisha went to Shunem. And a well-to-do woman was there, who urged him to stay for a meal. So whenever he came by, he stopped there to eat.

9 She said to her husband, “I know that this man who often comes our way is a holy man of God. 1

10 Let’s make a small room on the roof and put in it –

a bed and a table, a chair and a lamp for him. Then he can stay there whenever he comes to us.”

11 One day when Elisha came, he went up to his room and lay down there. 12 He said to his servant Gehazi, “Call the Shunammite.” So he called her, and she stood before him. 13 Elisha said to him, “Tell her, ‘You have gone to all this trouble for us. Now what can be done for you? Can we speak on your behalf to the king or the commander of the army?’”

She replied, “I have a home among my own people.”

14 “What can be done for her?” Elisha asked.

Gehazi said, “She has no son, and her husband is old.”

15 Then Elisha said, “Call her.” So he called her, and she stood in the doorway.

16 “About this time next year,” Elisha said, “you will hold a son in your arms.”

“No, my lord!” she objected. “Please, man of God, don’t mislead your servant!” Please don’t play games with me; don’t discourage my heart.

17 But the woman became pregnant, and the next year about that same time she gave birth to a son, just as Elisha had told her.

18 The child grew, and one day he went out to his father, who was with the reapers. 19 He said to his father, “My head! My head!”

His father told a servant, “Carry him to his mother.”

20 After the servant had lifted him up and carried him to his mother, the boy sat on her lap until noon, and then he died.

21 She went up and laid him on the bed of the man of God, then shut the door and went out.

22 She called her husband and said, “Please send me one of the servants and a donkey so I can go to the man of God quickly and return.”

23 “Why go to him today?” he asked. “It’s not the New Moon or the Sabbath.”

“That’s all right,” she said.

24 She saddled a donkey and said to her servant, “Lead on; don’t slow down for me unless I tell you.”

25 So she set out and came to the man of God at Mount Carmel. When he saw her in the distance, the man of God said to his servant Gehazi, “Look! There’s the Shunammite!

26 Run to meet her and ask her, ‘Are you all right? Is your husband all right? Is your child all right?’”

“It is well,” she said.

27 When she reached the man of God at the mountain, she took hold of his feet. Gehazi came over to push her away, but the man of God said, “Leave her alone! She is in bitter distress, but the LORD has hidden it from me and has not told me why.”

28 “Did I ask you for a son, my lord?” she said. “Didn’t I tell you, ‘to not raise my hopes’?” To please, ‘don’t play games with me.’

29 Elisha said to his servant, Gehazi, “Tuck your cloak into your belt, take my staff in your hand and run. Don’t greet anyone you meet, and if anyone greets you, do not answer. Lay my staff on the boy’s face.”

30 But the child’s mother said, “As surely as the LORD lives and as you live, I will not leave you.” So he got up and followed her.

31 Gehazi went on ahead and laid the staff on the boy’s face, but there was no sound or response. So Gehazi went back to meet Elisha and told him, “The boy has not awakened.”

32 When Elisha reached the house, there was the boy lying dead on his couch. 33 He went in, shut the door on the two of them and prayed to the LORD.

34 Then he got on the bed and lay on the boy, mouth to mouth, eyes to eyes, hands to hands. As he stretched himself out on him, the boy’s body grew warm.

35 Elisha turned away and walked back and forth in the room and then got on the bed and stretched out upon him once more. ----

The boy sneezed seven times-- and opened his eyes.

36 Elisha sent for the boy’s mother. When she came, he said, “Take your son.”

37 She came in, fell at his feet and bowed to the ground. Then she took her son and went out.

--------------------------------------

The Lord Gave Me This Inspiration as follows... Love, Shimmie :love2:

The little boy in this Biblical story represents the promises that God has made you. He represents the Dreams that you are believing to come true. The hopes and the faith which you have invested into believing because you know it was God who spoke them to you. For you know God's voice, you are His child and the voice of a stranger you will not follow.

Don't let go of God's promises to you; do not let go of your Dreams. Whatever you have asked God for, He will surely bring to pass. God's not playing games with your heart.

The waiting gets hard as you stand and believe, hurt comes in and you begin to wonder if you heard 'right' from God.

But as the woman in II Kings 4, sat and held her son, she was holding on to her dream, she was holding onto God's promise and His gift to her. Even when he died, she refused to accept that the promise God gave her had been rescinded, had been lost, had been in vain.

The woman placed her 'Promise' upon the bed of the Promise Giver, seeking out the man of God, she refused to let death win.

With a 'sneeze', a sucession of sever, Life was restored into her child, her dream, God's promise.

And so shall it be with you.

Your Dreams of Marriage, of Health and Healing, of Healed Finances, Peace in Your family, Peace on your job; Peace within your heart. No matter the Dream, it's Your Dream, it's God's promise to you. Though time has made it seem lifeless, it it alive and it will 'sneeze'.

Father God, we thank you for your Word and your loving and great and precious promises which you have given unto us.

We thank you that each dream and promise will surely 'sneeze' and open it's eyes, for it is alive and it is well.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen... :love3:

PinkPebbles

I thank God for you ladies.....:Rose::Rose::Rose::Rose::Rose:

May the Lord continue to bless and use you.....

:blowkiss:

Sashaa08

I remember the "Your Dream Will Sneeze" cause I wrote it down in my journal that night :yep:

I have been so tremendously blessed by this prayer line. It has deepened my faith and relationship with God. It always amazes me how the Spirit will always touch us with a Word for one another that is always one time and relevant. And our circle keeps growing-there is no fighting, no jealousy, no posturing-all are welcome to pray or share a word. As Shimmie always says "This isn't Shimmie's prayer line, this is God's!" I have learned so much from the humble, faithful prayer warriors every week.

I will definitely be on the call tonight! I will only be on an hour due to a second meeting but I wouldn't miss the second anniversary for nothing!! :party: (yes, I know that is incorrect grammar)

Shimmie

Staff member
I remember the "Your Dream Will Sneeze" cause I wrote it down in my journal that night :yep:

I have been so tremendously blessed by this prayer line. It has deepened my faith and relationship with God. It always amazes me how the Spirit will always touch us with a Word for one another that is always one time and relevant. And our circle keeps growing-there is no fighting, no jealousy, no posturing-all are welcome to pray or share a word. As Shimmie always says "This isn't Shimmie's prayer line, this is God's!" I have learned so much from the humble, faithful prayer warriors every week.

I will definitely be on the call tonight! I will only be on an hour due to a second meeting but I wouldn't miss the second anniversary for nothing!! :party: (yes, I know that is incorrect grammar)

Sashaa08... You've been there from the beginning, always bringing prayers for others, all mostly non-family members. The folks on your job don't realize just how much you value them, for you have taken into your heart each of their cares and into your prayers and ours on the Prayer Line.

You have always been our 'rear-guard' in the background interceding on behalf of everyone who calls in. Thank you, Precious Sashaa... thank you very much for your faithful support. Especially during all of those times when I was .....

:sleep2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sweetvi

Happy Anniversary Ladiessssss

I will be working tonight but I have been blessed by the prayer line..... Thank You!!!
You all are so humble and have a fire for God!!!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Happy Anniversary Ladiessssss

I will be working tonight but I have been blessed by the prayer line..... Thank You!!!
You all are so humble and have a fire for God!!!!!

Thank you sweetvi... we love you and look forward to having you with us whenever you can be there. You are always in our hearts and prayers.

:bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member
:Rose: Tonight's Scriptures :Rose:

The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Zephaniah 3:17

[Our God] .... who shows no partiality to princes, nor regards the rich more than the poor, for they are all the work of his hands?

Job 34:19

Here's one more to share, it's beautiful for all that we have prayed tonight; how God is working for and in each of us and our prayers.

"This is the word of the LORD ... 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty

Zechariah 4:6

Thank you Precious Ladies for such a beautiful night of prayer and celebration... Two Years Strong, in prayer. :pray: :strong: :pray:

PinkPebbles

Hi Ladies – I received this message in my inbox and it encouraged me to continue to pray for others without ceasing!

I’d like to share this message with all of our prayer warriors. May God continue to bless you and allow His light to shine upon you.

Power or Prayer

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” -1 Thessalonians 5:16

The most powerful people on the face of this earth are those who have learned how to pray. Not people who merely believe in prayer or talk about prayer — but people who take time to pray.

Prayer is that holy communication with heaven that creates an atmosphere for God’s presence … and the Devil’s python strategy is to stop or hinder that communication. Our greatest weapon is prayer. Prayer is the power on earth that moves the power in heaven.

Prevailing prayer is the key. It is that consistent, insistent, continual life of communication with God. It is not something you do; it is a part of who you are. Through prayer, fasting, and faith, you can move heaven.

Jesus taught two important things about prayer: pattern and persistence. How did Jesus know what God wanted? He made a habit of praying (Luke 5:16). The Son of God did nothing on His own – he always prayed. Jesus also taught us to ask, seek, and knock through prayer (Matthew 7:8) with persistence.

Jentezen Franklin

Prayerlessness is similar to not breathing; we need it to stay alive. The enemy is not afraid of how long we shout but of how deeply we pray.
Shimmie AtlantaJJ Laela LucieLoo12 Iwanthealthyhair67 TraciChanel Health&hair28 Sashaa08 HighlyFavored8 Leigh donna894 Blackpearl1993 BlackHairDiva Leigh MrsHaseeb chejam yodie sweethoney Nice&Wavy

Iwanthealthyhair67

PinkPebbles thanks for this.

Today I'm praying for a friend who has not worked in a year (not for lack of looking for a job) she is trusting in God and taking one day at a time. There are many things going on with her right now and she is at her breaking point. I prayed for her this morning and purposed to pray for her throughout the day.

Please join me (all who read this post) in prayer for my friend (M) today, for peace of mind, a word of confirmation from God, a job, strength to endure these trials right now etc.,

Thank you.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi Ladies – I received this message in my inbox and it encouraged me to continue to pray for others without ceasing!

I’d like to share this message with all of our prayer warriors. May God continue to bless you and allow His light to shine upon you.

Power or Prayer

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” -1 Thessalonians 5:16

The most powerful people on the face of this earth are those who have learned how to pray. Not people who merely believe in prayer or talk about prayer — but people who take time to pray.

Prayer is that holy communication with heaven that creates an atmosphere for God’s presence … and the Devil’s python strategy is to stop or hinder that communication. Our greatest weapon is prayer. Prayer is the power on earth that moves the power in heaven.

Prevailing prayer is the key. It is that consistent, insistent, continual life of communication with God. It is not something you do; it is a part of who you are. Through prayer, fasting, and faith, you can move heaven.

Jesus taught two important things about prayer: pattern and persistence. How did Jesus know what God wanted? He made a habit of praying (Luke 5:16). The Son of God did nothing on His own – he always prayed. Jesus also taught us to ask, seek, and knock through prayer (Matthew 7:8) with persistence.

Jentezen Franklin

Prayerlessness is similar to not breathing; we need it to stay alive. The enemy is not afraid of how long we shout but of how deeply we pray.
Shimmie AtlantaJJ Laela LucieLoo12 Iwanthealthyhair67 TraciChanel Health&hair28 Sashaa08 Highly Favored8 Leigh donna894 Blackpearl1993 BlackHairDiva Leigh MrsHaseeb chejam yodie sweethoney Nice & Wavy

PinkPebbles, thank you for posting this.

Iron Sharpens Iron... more and more I am seeing this scripture revealed in my personal life. We cannot exist without Prayer, Our Lord Jesus, Our Father God in Heaven, Our Faithful Holy Spirit, nor... each other. :love3:

Thank you for being the strength that we need in our Ministry with Jesus'.

Love,
Shimmie

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
PinkPebbles thanks for this.

Today I'm praying for a friend who has not worked in a year (not for lack of looking for a job) she is trusting in God and taking one day at a time. There are many things going on with her right now and she is at her breaking point. I prayed for her this morning and purposed to pray for her throughout the day.

Please join me (all who read this post) in prayer for my friend (M) today, for peace of mind, a word of confirmation from God, a job, strength to endure these trials right now etc.,

Thank you.

Iwanthealthyhair67... praying for your friend and our sister in Christ, "M".

Please tell her God has not forsaken nor has He forgotten her prayers and her heart deepened words....'unspoken'. They are in His heart along with her and God says, 'Yes' I will heal her and Yes, she will have the best of health and care and My total provision shall be seen in every corner, though deeply hidden, it is not, it is simply protected from others taking it away.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.