Happy Birthday Prayer for President Obama

kayte

{August, 4}​

The 44th president of the United States, Barack Obama, turns 48-years-old. I just wanted to take a moment to wish President Obama a happy birthday and ask that you join me in praying for him today and continuing to pray for him throughout his time in office and beyond. Please join me in prayer and add your own prayers.
Max Lucado

Heavenly Father,
We thank you for our 44th president, Barack Obama on this his 48th year of life. We pray that he will be blessed on this day and others by the wishes of happiness that family, friends, and millions across the world will be sending him.

May your hedge of protection be continually upon his life and that with each additional year you give him on this earth, he grows wiser and stronger.
We pray that in this new year of life you will give him knowledge, wisdom, and understanding so that he will govern his life according to your ways.

Let him always seek your face and let that guide him in the decisions that he makes concerning himself, his family, his friends and this nation.

We thank you that you have allowed him to see another year on this earth and We pray that this would be a new year full of blessings and joy. May your will be done in his life and may he become, if he is not already, a man after your own heart.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen

[/LEFT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, The people He has chosen as His own inheritance. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Psalm 33:12[/FONT][/FONT]

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice.
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Proverbs 29:2

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks be made for all men for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1 Timothy 2:1-[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2

[/FONT]

Last edited: