Happy Birthday to My Sister "Nice & Wavy"

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Precious Wavy :love5:

Hello My Sister. While you and Hubby are away on a well deserved vacation in Miami, this message of love will be here waiting for you upon your return. :Rose:

While thinking of you today, is not only from my heart, I was also being obedient to the Word of God. :yep:

For you see, Precious Wavy...

Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise,think on these things.

For....

Who can find a virtuous woman?

...for her price is far above rubies.

The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her,
so that he shall have no need of spoil.
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

She riseth also while it is yet night,
and giveth meat to her household,
and a portion to her maidens.
She considereth a field, and buyeth it:

with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard

She girdeth her loins with strength,
and strengtheneth her arms.

She perceiveth that her merchandise is good:
her candle goeth not out by night.

She layeth her hands to the spindle,
and her hands hold the distaff.

She stretcheth out her hand to the poor;
yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

She is not afraid of the snow for her household:
for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

She maketh herself coverings of tapestry;
her clothing is silk and purple.

Her husband is known in the gates,
when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

She maketh fine linen, and selleth it;
and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

Strength and honour are her clothing;
and she shall rejoice in time to come.

She openeth her mouth with wisdom;
and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

She looketh well to the ways of her household,
and eateth not the bread of idleness.

Her children arise up, and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praiseth her.

Many daughters have done virtuously,
but thou excellest them all.

Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain:
but a woman that feareth the LORD,
she shall be praised.

Give her of the fruit of her hands;
and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Happy Birthday to you my sister. You're only younger by far.

You ahd hubby are coming back home with a Winter Tan.... :blush3:​

Shimmie.... :love2:

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

pebbles

Happy Birthday, woman of GOD!! :birthday2 :dance7: May the LORD's Grace and Peace rest upon you, and may HIS blessings overtake you, for you are faithful to HIS word, and fearless to defend it. I love you much, "J"! :kiss:

Shimmie

Staff member
Happy Birthday, woman of GOD!! :birthday2 :dance7: May the LORD's Grace and Peace rest upon you, and may HIS blessings overtake you, for you are faithful to HIS word, and fearless to defend it. I love you much, "J"! :kiss:

Thank you Everyone.... Nice & Wavy and Mr. Wavy are away on vacation celebrating her birthday. But when she returns she'll be so blessed to see your loving wishes.

I'm thanking each of you in advance. She loves each of you dearly and prays for each and everyone of you and your loved ones in this forum.

Your greetings will truly touch her heart, most dearly. :love2:

Thanks so much again. :Rose:

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Oh, wow....:thud: Thank you to everyone for all the well wishes for my birthday! I am so grateful for each and every one of you who took time out of your busy schedule to do so. I appreciate you very much! :kiss:

Thank you, Shimmie...you are such a wonderful friend to have...you never miss a beat...I love you, girl! :kiss: :bighug:

I am on vacation and having a great time. I won't be online much because I'm making myself stay off....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!

With love,

N&W

Shimmie

Staff member
Oh, wow....:thud: Thank you to everyone for all the well wishes for my birthday! I am so grateful for each and every one of you who took time out of your busy schedule to do so. I appreciate you very much! :kiss:

Thank you, Shimmie...you are such a wonderful friend to have...you never miss a beat...I love you, girl! :kiss: :bighug:

I am on vacation and having a great time. I won't be online much because I'm making myself stay off....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!

With love,

N&W

Hey Darlin, Happy Birthday to you over and over, for love never ends, it just grows and abounds from our hearts towards one another.

Aren't these Ladies here jewels? Very precious jewels they are :love2: . I knew they wouldn't want to miss sharing their birthday wishes with you.

You and hubby still have more time to rest, celebrate and enjoy, so enjoy your vacation to the max and beyond. God knows you both have earned it. You are enjoying the very fruit of your labour for it is the Gift of God. As both of you are to me and my family. :love2:

Love you both, see you when you get back... :grouphug2:

joy2day

Happy Belated Birthday Nice! May God continue to bless you, your husband and ministry in abundance! I know y'all are having a fab time, Enjoy! Come back refreshed and renewed.