Hard Aphogee treatment rocks !

juju

Just did for the first time yesterday this hard protein treatment on my 4b natural a bit above twa length ,i was a bit scared when it became so hard lol:grin:

first i clarify my hair with Patene pro v
then the treatment i let it hard up itself and it took about 15mins,then followed by the Aphogee balancing moisturizer it made my hair soft but not soft enough,then i deep condtioned with kenracare humecto en dove intense mask.Now day after my hair is so very soft and i feel it has more strength than before the treatment.

:urock: Apohgee !

just want to share :grin:

Qualitee

Yea I love aphogee protein treatment. Its one of my staples. It help me retain all my length this year :)

Qualitee

Thanks! I've been wondering about Aphogee on natural hair.
idk Im not natural but I dont think I've ever heard of a natural using this. I might be wrong..........its better for people with chemically processed hair. Like relaxing and hair dye.

juju

idk Im not natural but I dont think I've ever heard of a natural using this. I might be wrong..........its better for people with chemically processed hair. Like relaxing and hair dye.

Nope ! good for all hair types.

BrittanyH26

My mom just sent me the aphogee treatment. I am going to use it in 2 weeks or so because I plan on getting a relaxer in about 3 weeks!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Good!!! I was wondering if you ever tried it and how it turned out :)

I'm glad you went with Humecto, good choice :up:

ChocalateDiva

Im glad that it workds for some.........it cause my hair to be a dry, brittle mess- and i followed the directions to a T!

*Muffin*

Aphogee is good :yep:. I want to try that protein treatment that makes your hair really hard. I have the old version of their 2 minute reconstructor and I love it. I used it as a prepoo before I flat ironed my hair, and it made my hair feel so strong and healthy when I finally did flat iron.