Has anyone ever tried diffusing relaxed hair?

Aireen

Hi everyone! :grin:
I have a diffuser attachment for my blow dryer and I'm curious to use it. I always wondered if it was only people with type 3 hair that would have successful results.
I'm getting bored of dead straight hair and I saw the ends of my hair looking a little dry so I'm hoping to try this with my blow dryer with the setting on cool to give my hair some sort of break and to change things up. :yawn:
So has anyone of my fellow relaxed heads tried to diffuse their hair or do it on a regular basis? Do you use high heat or cool? Oh and do you use any product to help keep the curl? :look:

Thanks in advance! :drunk:

Uber

Just done a google search on how to use diffuser and it's definitely to givce volume.

You do mean those attachments with the nobbly things on it don't you?

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
I'm a 3c/4a natural and I love a mine. I use it for my way and go's. It keeps me from the getting the frizzies.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
If your hair is bone straight it wouldn't make your hair stay "volumized" for a long period of time and your hair would just be flat by the end of the day. If your texlaxed or natural it would give your hair body and volumne because you already have some weight and texture in your hair.

You might achieve a volumized, textured look if you add some holding spray with the diffuser on cool or warm heat.