Has anyone found The One?

katie

You know...that product that cured your pjism totally and completely.I have found The One when it comes to my protein conditioner.I am not interested in using any protein condits other than Aubrey GPB.GPB leaves absolutely nothing else to be desired for me.It is seriously the perfect conditioner.
I wish I could find a shampoo and moisturizing condit that I feel the same way about.Sigh.I love my Nexxus Therappe but sometimes I don't feel like it's The One.
Why do I sound like I am talking about relationships,lol

candibaby

Yes, I definetly have found "the one" as far as my conditioners and daily products go. PM SCM and Humectress-- ORS Carrot Oil/B&B Oil it UP-- I will never part from them. Keraphix and Emergencee.. I will never part from. As far as Therappe, I completely feel you. It has been a staple in my regimen for the past 9 months but I really don't feel like its "the ONE" for me anymore, so now I'm on the prowl for a new poo.

KAddy

As far as shampoos I have found The One company at least. My hair loves the PhytoSpecific shampoos. It also loves their conditioner (the one I tried) but I am still trying out other conditioners so I can't say I have found my one true love in a conditioner. I think I may have found my one when it comes to a mild reconstructor (protein), but I am going to keep trying it for a while before I claim it.

MizAvalon

KERASTASE, Bay-bee! I will not be deviating from this product line, for many, many years, if ever.

Peachtree

I've found my true love :love: ... my fav cheapie conditioner is "Suave Balsam & Protein". I plan to stay committed to this conditioner.... :sekret: until another cheapie conditioner sweeps me off my feet :D !

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Something that cured my PJism..hopefully that never happens..:lol: but THE ONE conditioner is Elucence MB conditioner.. that is the one conditioner I will never be without again.. When I was relaxed.. the best conditioner was Frédéric Fekkai Protein Rx Conditioner.. but I haven't been able to afford this one in quite a while..not sure if I/my hair would still like it now..but it was AWESOME!!

vangrey

I am in love with Keraphix :love: I use it everytime i wash my hair which is prolly every two days... and my hair definitely thanks me for it! :p

caligirl

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner. If I ever found out that it would be discontinued (knock on wood) I would buy like 20 liter sized bottles.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Aye, my true luv is Glover's, S8, ORS poo,mayo, carrot oil, and Surge. My hair is thriving like never before, altho' I was told to change up the poo... No other poo has made my hair feel and act like this and it's soo cool! I am celebrating my 5 yr anniversary 2day and my hair will be gorgeous! It iis now 4" in the front and 7"
on the side! Wow ! :eek:

taraglam2

Yes-- Thanks to the LHCF I have found!!!!!

Conditioner -------- KENRA Moisturizing Conditioner
Deep Conditioner --- PAUL MITCHELL Super Charged Moisturizing Conditioner

I will not be without these 2 Conditioners

karezone

My One protein-wise is Hask Placenta:Henna and Placenta conditioner. It stops breakage and actually leaves my hair decently soft.

dreemssold

Nexxus Therappe is the one for me. I am never on the hunt for a new shampoo. Conditioners...I have so many I love, but I still look at others, bring them home with me to have my way with them :grin:. So, I guess Therappe is the only thing I am completely content with.

Dare~to~Dream

Moisturizing Conditioner: Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner...it's great! During the rinse out I run my fingers through my hair from root to tip [without tangling] and it just feels so plush! Love it!

Deep Conditioner: Ultra Black Hair Conditioner. Love it!

Allandra

katie said:
I am not interested in using any protein condits other than Aubrey GPB.GPB leaves absolutely nothing else to be desired for me.It is seriously the perfect conditioner.
When it comes to The One in protein conditioners (and I only use mild proteins), it's Aubrey Organics GPB for me too.

The One for me in the serum category is Neutrogena Triple Moisture Healing Shine Serum.

miracle

I shall never part from my Lamaur Bone Marrow Treatment.......It's my one true love when it comes to hair products. :grin:

BrEE

I'm in love with elucence shampoo and kenra conditioner. i am sooo happy with these that i dont even think about trying anything else. now if i could only find the perfect protein treatment.

amy1234

for me it would be the Paul Mitchell instant moisture line - out of all the products that I've tried in the past, none of them can match it.