Has anyone Keratin Booster Hair Vitamins?

Blue_Berry

There is this new hair vitamin I saw in Whole Foods and on Drugstore.com. It call Keratin Booster. I'm not a person who love to jump on anything new quickly. I love to hear good reviews about a product before purchasing. It suppose to have Keratin in the vitamins and it contains Biotin as well. Keratin is a necessary protein for hair structure and this is why the product caught my attention. Has anyone tried it or is planning to try this product?

Here is more information on this product:

Dietary Supplement
Bioactive Keratin with Biotin & Resveratrol

• Patented, body-ready keratin
  • Promotes the strength, volume, shine, and brightness of hair*
  • Helps reduce hair loss*
  • Promotes healthy, strong, and flexible nails*
Keratin Booster™ with Biotin and Resveratrol represents the latest innovation in "beauty from within" supplementation. keratin Booster™ combines bioactive Cynatine® HNS Keratin sourced from New Zealand along with Biotin and Resveratrol. Keratin Booster™ provides a nourishing blend of science-backed ingredients for supporting and maintaining healthy, youthful hair, nails, and skin.
The Power of Keratin
Keratin, a protein found naturally in the body, aids in nourishing and repairing damaged hair, nails, and skin. The ability to convert natural keratin into a functional form that is bioavailable to the body is a recent breakthrough. Our keratin Booster™ features Cynatine® HNS, which is manufactured using a patented process that enables the keratin molecule to be absorbed in the body, making it both bioactive and bioavailable. The result is the world's first "solubilized keratin."
Reserveage™ Organics

• Hair: Cynatine® HNS Keratin is capable of binding to hair to improve the strength, brightness, and flexibility, leading to less breakage and improved shine and brilliance. A clinical study performed on Cynatine® HNS demonstrated that, over 90 days, hair loss from washing was reduced by 30%. hair strength was also improved by 12%, with a marked improvement in the shine and brightness of the hair.
  • Nails: Keratin is the main beauty protein found in nails. Keratin helps support enhanced strength, integrity, and flexibility of nails.
  • Skin: Keratin is the key structural element that comprises the epidermis, the outermost layer of human skin. Scientific data suggests Cynatine® HNS may help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, promote firmness and elasticity, and improve brightness and radiance.
  • Biotin: Biotin is an essential B vitamin also known as vitamin H (H for hair). Biotin plays a role in the overall health of hair, nails, and skin. it may help support thicker, fuller hair and stronger, more flexible nails.
  • Resveratrol and Pro-Longevity Factors: Our proprietary blend of trans-Resveratrol and full-spectrum, polyphenol-rich Pro-longevity Factors proves antioxidant support for overall health and beauty.
Does not contain: Corn, soy, wheat, yeast, lactose, citrus, milk, egg or fish products, sugar, salt, starch, artificial coloring, flavoring, or preservatives. Gluten free.

Ingredients:

Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Biotin 3 mg1000%
Cynatine HNS (Solubilized Keratin) 500 mg*
Pro Longevity Factors Proprietary Blend 40 mg*
Organic French red grape and vine (Vitis Vinifera)
Full Spectrum Polyphenol Profile
USDA Certified Organic muscadine red grape
Seed and Grape Pomace (vitis rotundifolia)
Natural wild Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum)
Quercetin DiHydrate 20 mg*
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]* [SIZE=-2]Daily Value not established.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:

sqzbly1908

Hi Blueberry2118 - I plan on buying it this week - I just going to a new stylist and she sells it in her shop - I plan on getting mine via vitacost and I also saw there is a Collagen Booster that I will be getting as well...I think she mentioned it on her website but if not her web address is www.mdmsalon.com

AtlantaJJ

I'm taking it now, I'm giving it 3 months before I decide. The issue with hair supplements is that it takes a while to truly determine your results.