Has anyone mixed the silicone mix with another conditioner for extra shine???

Quita3514

I've noticed that my hair has lacked shine no matter how much oil sheen i put on my hair it just looks dull. I just bought avanti silicon emix and i want to mix it with my ors replenishing conditioner for added shine has anyone tried this before..and if so how did it turn out??? thanks

www.startinfromsquareone.blogspot.com

Our hair does not "shine". The products that we put on it will give the illusion of shine (the cones in products do this).

Oil sheen has mineral oil in it which is one of the main ingredients that cause dullness in our hair.

Try clarifying your hair first and then deep conditionining. The -cones in the silicon mix will then encase your strands and lock in the moisture. It will give you the shine you are looking for.

Our hair does not "shine". The products that we put on it will give the illusion of shine (the cones in products do this).

Oil sheen has mineral oil in it which is one of the main ingredients that cause dullness in our hair.

Try clarifying your hair first and then deep conditionining. The -cones in the silicon mix will then encase your strands and lock in the moisture. It will give you the shine you are looking for.

whoever said that our hair doesn't "shine"? If you get it straight enought, will it not reflect light and "shine"? You can get shine with light oils on your hair (well I know I can) I was a little confused by that statement...

To my knowledge, based on what I have read and what I have observed on my head our hair does not have the tendency to be naturally shiney. It more so sheens, for lack of a better word. Applying products can make it "appear shiney." Once those products have been taken off by shampooing, sunlight, wind, etc, our hair will look dull again.

Last edited:
Back