Has anyone tried Carol's Daughter "Olive Oil Infusion"?

trendsetta25

I work in radio and i went on a sales pitch to Carol's Daughter. After my station presented to them i told the rep there about my HHJ and asked if they have any products for long stretchers like myself.

She told me that they actually do "Olive Oil Infusion". She went on to explain how this product is great for transitioners but for people like myself that stretch for longer than 10 weeks it works wonders too!

I purchased the kit today and use the promo code: daughtership and received free shipping. Total price was: $27.22

UPDATED WITH VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAJt7oDhTIk

Here's the info:

Softening And Detangling At-Home Hair Treatment

This Set Contains:
Khoret Amen Hair Oil, 2.0 fl oz
Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie, 8.0 oz
1 treatment cap
1 easy-application nozzle

It’s great for all types of unmanageable hair: transitioning from relaxed to natural, stretching relaxer touch-ups, revealing perfect curls, and dry, color-treated hair.

PLUS, No Parabens, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors

HOW TO USE:
Part dry hair into 4 sections and secure with clips.

One section at a time, apply Khoret Amen Hair Oil directly to the scalp using the included easy-application nozzle. Massage into roots and hair with your fingers and pull through to the ends.

Then apply Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie to each section from roots to ends. Ensure an even coverage as you detangle with your fingers, not a comb.

Place the plastic treatment cap over your hair and let sit for 30 minutes. Use a warm hooded dryer for maximum benefits.

Rinse with warm water until the water runs clear and wash with a sulfate-free shampoo. Follow with a conditioner if necessary.

Ingredients:

Khoret Amen Hair Oil:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Jumiperus Virhiniana (Cedarwood) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Pimenta Racemosa (Bay) Oil

Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Pimenta Racemosa (Bay) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aspartic Acid, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

Last edited:

sweetdreams23

trendsetta25 said:
I work in radio and i went on a sales pitch to Carol's Daughter. After my station presented to them i told the rep there about my HHJ and asked if they have any products for long stretchers like myself.

She told me that they actually do "Olive Oil Infusion". She went on to explain how this product is great for transitioners but for people like myself that stretch for longer than 10 weeks it works wonders too!

I purchased the kit today and use the promo code: daughtership and received free shipping. Total price was: $27.22

Here's the info:

Softening And Detangling At-Home Hair Treatment

This Set Contains:
Khoret Amen Hair Oil, 2.0 fl oz
Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie, 8.0 oz
1 treatment cap
1 easy-application nozzle

It’s great for all types of unmanageable hair: transitioning from relaxed to natural, stretching relaxer touch-ups, revealing perfect curls, and dry, color-treated hair.

PLUS, No Parabens, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors

HOW TO USE:
Part dry hair into 4 sections and secure with clips.

One section at a time, apply Khoret Amen Hair Oil directly to the scalp using the included easy-application nozzle. Massage into roots and hair with your fingers and pull through to the ends.

Then apply Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie to each section from roots to ends. Ensure an even coverage as you detangle with your fingers, not a comb.

Place the plastic treatment cap over your hair and let sit for 30 minutes. Use a warm hooded dryer for maximum benefits.

Rinse with warm water until the water runs clear and wash with a sulfate-free shampoo. Follow with a conditioner if necessary.

Ingredients:

Khoret Amen Hair Oil:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Jumiperus Virhiniana (Cedarwood) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Pimenta Racemosa (Bay) Oil

Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Pimenta Racemosa (Bay) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aspartic Acid, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

I've used it before...I like the treatment it does make it softer, and easier to detangle. but it's not a Main part of my routine.

I'm curious to hear how others feel about it tho.

empressri

That little package is nothing different than I have at home.

Actually...I daresay I have products with more agreeable ingredients.

But you can take any good deep conditioner and use an oil blend on top and get the same results. That's actually how I deep condition on the regular.

sherrimberri

Seems like they have been lurking on this board. I do the exact same steps, just with other products. I do like their hair smoothie conditioners. They are just too expensive.