• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

Question Has anyone tried Elixir Hair oil?

blackbeauty14

Hey guys! I'm new to writing but have been getting a lot of tips and advice from this forum regarding my hair care. I am natural at the moment and have been for a year now. I ruined my hair with relaxers and decided enough was enough, i got rid off relaxing, grease, and sulphates and parabens in my shampoo. My hair was doing excellently..... Then i read on this forum that alot of people had success with sulphur, i bought some sublime sulphur. Mixed it with my hair oil.... BIG MISTAKE FOR ME! My hair cut and i s left with short hair at the front hardly any in the middle and the same length but thinning at the back. So i had to start again! I found a company called Les Joli who have this Elixir hair oil, which uses Auyverdic herbs and natural oils that promote hair growth. I have been using it for a 3 months now and i have to say my hair has grown a hell of a lot. I did my research before i bought and couldn't find alot of reviews because it is fairly new but i wanted to ask has anyone else used this, if so for how long and what are you thoughts? I'm in awe of this...