Has anyone tried Ion Silk and Used Chi Silk Infusion

neonbright

I was just in Sally's today and at the front by the cash register there were .8oz bottle of Ion Silk Solution. It looks like it has the same ingredients as Chi Silk and using it is just the same. I am wondering if anyone has used it already, I will try it out tomorrow to compare it to Chi Silk Infusion. Ion Silk Solution is $1.29 for the .5oz bottle and $6.99 for a 4oz bottle and we all know that is cheaper than Chi.

NeeSee

I don't know if you have tried this out yet. I just saw this post but I have used both. I don't think Ion's product can compare. I took it back. It made my hair very dry.

neonbright

No I haven't tried it as of yet, I cook a big dinner and fell asleep last night. I was going to tonight used Chi on one side and Ion on the other, but now, I don't want to after your review.

Valarie1

I've tried both. The chi was far better and lighter in my opinion, I still use it occassionally. Ion's seemed to weigh my hair down as well as dry it out.
(and smelled like a man's fragrance no less!:nono: )

neonbright

I've tried both. The chi was far better and lighter in my opinion, I still use it occassionally. Ion's seemed to weigh my hair down as well as dry it out.
(and smelled like a man's fragrance no less!:nono: )

Well since I haven't been feeling well this week and was out from work yesterday, I haven't even tried the product. After this response I will not be doing a side by side review. I will stay with Chi, thanks...

Katt73

:bump:

Dang it!:wallbash: I just bought some of this stuff when I couldn't find Chi at Sally's! Does anyone else have a "review" of Ion Silk Drops?