Has anyone tried Keracare Weave care line?

I have a sew-in and I use it, it is a good product and it really helps me and makes it easier to wash my hair and condition it.

If your hair is human hair then you do not need this system. You can use the same shampoos, conditioners, etc that you use on your hair. IDK if its geared towards synthetic hair or something. I would not recommend getting it.

I have used it to wash my kinky twists and I liked it! It was the perfect consistency, especially the conditioner....

Okay, I just tried the line of shampoo and conditioner. I absolutely love this line. I gotten my hair braided last week. My hair started to itch really bad from the braids. It felt like I wanted to scratch my skin off. On the forth day, I decide to wash my hair with the line. It was very easy to apply to the scalp and it lather without water, but I decide to put water on my hair before using it. Omgosh, this stuff clean the oils off my hair without stripping it, it didn't make my braids messy or frizzy, and it completely stopped the itch on my scalp. Plus, it was easy to wash out the hair. My scalp hasn't itch in three days. This stuff is a complete keeper in my opinion.

Back