Has Anyone Tried Motions' Anti Hair Breakage Regimen?????

chestnutblonde

I was browsing the Motions website and came across this schedule. I think I may try this Has anyone tried it? If so, how did it turn out?

We receive frequent questions about breaking hair and related problems. Here is a recipe that will stop breakage, slow the formation of split ends and thicken broken, frayed hair. It asks that you not shampoo your hair for thirty two days:

1. Rinse hair until the water runs clear.
2. Apply a generous amount of Motions® CPR conditioner.
3. Massage into hair as you would a shampoo.
4. Let it sit for about fifteen minutes.
5. Rinse with room-temperature water.
6. Apply Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion.
7. Apply Motions Oil Sheen.
8. Dry and style your hair.
9. Apply Motions hairdressing every morning.

You will notice a difference immediately. You hair will feel thicker and softer. Repeat this procedure every four days, for one full month.

10. The tenth treatment starts with the same warm water rinse then lather with CPR shampoo.
11. Rinse lightly.
12. Apply a generous amount of Motions CPR conditioner.
13. Rinse with room-temperature water after three minutes.
14. Apply Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion.
15. Apply Motions Salon Sheen.
16. Dry and style your hair.

Continue the shampoo & conditioner treatment weekly until your hair is long and thick as desired.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
That has been up for a while and I did try it before I found LHCF. It worked but I cut out the Foam wrap and oil sheen, doubled up on the moisture (twice daily) with ORS carrot oil and used a hooded dryer to dry my hair. I've since found other protein treatments I like better. I haven't used Motions CPR since then.

ajargon02

Candycane044 said:
Hmm it sounds just like a conditioner wash if u ask me.

I was thinking the very same! :) they haven't done anything that we don't know about, they just inserted their products into the mix.:perplexed

gorgeoushair

I've tried it but I didn't follow it completely. It's basically a co wash. You can also use any deep conditioner of your choice along with any other products. It does work.

ChoKitty

So, do you guys think this would work with LeKair Cholesterol Plus instead of the CPR? And then...any wrap lotion you use..and sheen spray?

Stormy

Hey! I was looking for this regimen when my hair started breaking back in May due to a salon relaxer. Anyway, I couldn't find it, but I did remember that it was basically a conditioner wash. So, my regimen was somewhat like this one. I just used my own conditioners and oils. So yeah, it works.

harden718

Stormy said:
Hey! I was looking for this regimen when my hair started breaking back in May due to a salon relaxer. Anyway, I couldn't find it, but I did remember that it was basically a conditioner wash. So, my regimen was somewhat like this one. I just used my own conditioners and oils. So yeah, it works.
Stormy, I had to reread your post i had the same problem with a salon relaxer. BTW, did your hair ever recover from their mishap I'm going through this now?

Stormy

harden718 said:
Stormy, I had to reread your post i had the same problem with a salon relaxer. BTW, did your hair ever recover from their mishap I'm going through this now?

It sure did! :yep: This wasn't the only thing I did though. PM me for the details. Just so I don't hijack this thread.

Queenie

gorgeoushair said:
You can also use any deep conditioner of your choice along with any other products. It does work.

Exactly!! You can use a moisturizing shampoo too. :yep:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Originally Posted by gorgeoushair
You can also use any deep conditioner of your choice along with any other products. It does work.
Queenie said:
Exactly!! You can use a moisturizing shampoo too. :yep:
I am happy to see that you can do this with ANY PRODUCTS, cause my hair and Motions don't get along at all. TIA I may try this, Anyone up for the 32 day No breakage challenge?