Has anyone tried Profectiv Relax and Refresh

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Any reviews.

It is a no lye relaxer from Profectiv. The neutralizer has color in it. I asked the young lady at the BSS if she heard if it was good and she said that she tried it and really liked it.

Anyone else.

Hello LR, unfortunately I do not use their relaxer, but their moisturizer strengthner is one of my staples. I love their line of products...

HHG

My grandmother uses this one, regularly. She really likes it, and the color comes out nice, but it's not much for gray coverage. I like the regular Profectiv relaxers though. It's pretty much the same, but with color.

I use to use the relaxers- love them. I might be returning to them. I never used the one with color but hear great things about it from friends

I used this relaxer for a while with the color and really loved it. I just decided to try Mizani because I was hearing so much about it. So I have not used Profectiv in about 2 years. My last relaxer was Alter ego linage Shea butter no Lye relaxer which have to be ordered on line so I am actually thinking about trying Profectiv again.

Back