Has anyone tried Shima Hair Oil?

Neith

watched the last link, man what is she doing anyway?

she only applied it to the front

I dunno I am lost

as usual when it comes to her :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

:lol:

She said she relaxes in two sections, one side, then the other.

Now that you point it out, she did only do the front. lol I didn't see her apply any relaxer to the back of her head... can't say I saw any on there either.

Strange... :lol:

prettybyrd

Ok not trying to play devil's advocate and I don't know if it's her hair or not, but how do we know if that was relaxer she applied?

Very good question. You just slapped all the silent "cut her some slack" out of me with that one:fishslap:...I'll just go back to my lurking corner and wait for more responses.

Neith

:lachen:I'm just sayin, it coulda been Cantu Shea.

:rofl:

She did mix it up on camera though.

Would someone really go through all that trouble?

Dang, I thought she was a little crazy, but y'all think she's truly insane or something. :lol:

I don't know the whole shima history though. Is she really THAT crazy y'all?:lachen:

CurlyMoo

:lol:

She said she relaxes in two sections, one side, then the other.

Now that you point it out, she did only do the front. lol I didn't see her apply any relaxer to the back of her head... can't say I saw any on there either.

Strange... :lol:

Goodness! The saga continues and someone had the nerve to post that her relaxing her hair on camera should now put to rest any claims that her hair isn't real. :rolleyes:

Irresistible

:rofl:

She did mix it up on camera though.

Would someone really go through all that trouble?

Dang, I thought she was a little crazy, but y'all think she's truly insane or something. :lol:

I don't know the whole shima history though. Is she really THAT crazy y'all?:lachen:

umm Neith.......GIRL........YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dachsies_rule!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7YIadHCe9s&feature=channel_page

She bases her scalp in it too :yep:

I'll leave it to y'all to figure out. It wouldn't be the first time I was fooled by fake hair, lol.

ETA:

She does most of the application here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqGNgDkKn8g&feature=channel_page

I watched that mess...i'm not falling for it for several reasons:

1) i never did see her actually part into her hair to relax it, she stayed on top

2) she was getting relaxer all over the rest of her hair, not just the NG...if my hair was that long and real, ain't no way i would be that careless!

3) she stopped to take a phone call and then later tried to pretend that it was suddenly burning (oh, the bad acting)

She needs to quit frontin' :nono:

Jhuidah

Hairsofab

The first time I saw her parting the hair video. I thought her hair was a lacefront. I always gave her the benefit of the doubt before that. But after that video where she attempts to prove her hair was real, I became skeptical.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

And the award for best female clown pretending to have a beef on the phone while getting her hair did goes to...........................................

SHIMA!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nice Lady

I think she convinced me that it is possibly real because she did a relaxer video--would that be crazy to put relaxer on lacefront. I would think the chemicals would burn through the lacefront.

I retract my quote--I realized that the first time I watched it--I just looked to see her apply it but I think this is out of control......Now, I believe that Cantu was allegedly used.....This woman--God Bless her and her oil.......Now, I understand the skepticism from you ladies.

Last edited: