Has anyone tried these conditioners?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
So I went to CVS today to get some shower caps. Somehow I got lost and ended up in the conditioner section :look:

Anywho, I got some yummy looking conditioners:

Organix Smoothing Shea Butter Conditioner ($6.99)

(on the back)
Why We Love It.... It's a nourishing, smoothing creamy blend that totally indulges your hair and senses

Why You Want It.... It's fresh, clean scent and ultra-luxurious feel will have your hair craving till your next shampoo

What's In It For You... A weightless creamy blend of organic shea butter and ultra whipped yogurt proteins to nourish and smooth your hair with organic avocado oil to create smooth frizz-free hair as the antioxidant rich vitamin E cleansing base washes away impurities

Ingredients... Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Silk Amino Complex, Yogurt Protein Extracts, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolnone, Methylisothiazolinone

Freeman Seakelp Ultra Nourishing Moisture Conditioner ($3.99)

All the good for your hair benefits from 20 meters below the sea. Nourish, fortify and strengthen hair with this nurturing, marine-based mix of essential vitamins and minerals. Enriched with Amino Acids, Sea Kelp is the building block of protein for healthy, stronger, softer hair

Treat your hair to this luxurious conditioner with sea kelp and guava extracts to intensely hydrate and nourish dry hair

Ingredients... Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Sea Kelp Extract, Guava Fruit Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Panthenol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Strearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG-75, Lanolin, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance

........Has anyone tried these? I'd love to hear reviews :grin:

Oh, and CVS has a buy one get one free for Dove products.... At least, that's what I heard :look:

Last edited:

nappity

I love the shea butter Organix as a great co-wash. It has no cones and leaves my hair tangle free(most important since I do not comb or detangle very often.
Pm Tetbelle she has tried it too.

tiffers

Thanks nappity! Have you ever used it as a dc? I'm sooo excited to try it!

Cleve_gryl

I had that Organix con in my basket the other day :look:. It had a mail in rebate to get it free...but I put it back, and went to the Aveda store instead.

Dposh167

i've used the organix conditioner...it was just 'blah' to me. nothing exciting. but i've heard girls had better results with organix coconut

tiffers

Dangit! The coconut and shea were the two that I had to had in my hands! I put the coconut back at the last second :wallbash:

I hope it works for me.... Did you use it to deep condition?