Has Anyone Tried This?

helthynzs

Today I was haunting the BSS and came upon "Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion" It does exactly what it says! I love this stuff. I have been having a problem with extreme tangles, it usually takes about an hour or more just to detangle not to mention all of the hair on the floor.
Tonight it only took about 20 minutes to detangle and waay less hairloss. My hair is soft and has a beautiful healthy shine. This product contains no mineral oil or petrolatum. Cost $3.99 for a 12oz. bottle. Money well spent, I have to go back and stock up before it becomes popular. :

CoCoChantel

Sounds good! For some reason I can NEVER actually comb all the way through my hair after washing and I settle for just being able to comb 2 inches of my ends. Root to tip....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Bite your filthy tongue!!! I'll definitely be giving this a try! Thanks!

B

ballet_bun

I purchased this last month too, but haven't used it yet. Glad to hear another member rave about though.

Ballet Bun ...

soslychic

Is this a lite lotion? I already have a moisturizer but I need an extra product just for detangling and I'm concerned that that would be too much.

CrownnGlori

[ QUOTE ]
beana3 said:
Ladies, is this more of an everyday hair lotion, or a leave in?

[/ QUOTE ]
Anybody?

I can believe it. I use my daughters Motions for Kids Shampoo. It rivals CON.
That Organics line is the best for no petroluem or mineral oil!

Divastate

I recently saw this in a BSS and was amazed at all the great ingredients and lack of bad ones (every single other black children's line seems to be full of mineral oil and petrolatum). I'm going to try this for my own as well as my son's hair.

helthynzs

I used the lotion after rinsing out a 2 minute reconstructor and followed it up with a leave in conditioner. I wll definitely use it as an everyday oil though. By the way the brand is "Africa's Best"

soulchild

Hey, now I want some of this too! Can anybody tell me what the ingredients are? Not even the whole list, maybe the first 3 or 4 ingredients. And where are you ladies buying this stuff? TIA!

lunalight7

I only use it when my hair is wet and many weeks post relaxer to get thru the tangles. I stopped using it everyday because it has a small amount of protein in it. But it is lite enought to use daily imo.

licutiexx

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
Hey, now I want some of this too! Can anybody tell me what the ingredients are? Not even the whole list, maybe the first 3 or 4 ingredients. And where are you ladies buying this stuff? TIA!

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know the ingredients but i saw it in the beauty supply store next to the other Africa's Best products