Has anyone tried Viologie?

chiconya

It's a line from cvs it has cones I am not even sure if my hair cones or not. I was a little afraid to DC with so I CW'd with it hair was silkier and soft. I might attempt to DC with it . It is a really thick conditioner. If anyone has tried it let me know how it worked for you. I remember reading a long post about the benefits of cones. I have the shampoo as well.

I think you mean Biolage. I have their Ultra Hydrating Balm Conditioner. I used it to DC with a few times. It made my hair soft but I haven't used it in a while. It has a lot of cones.

I have seen it in teh stores but I haven't heard much about it.

I want to try th crystal shine one ... I have some extra bucks but i would hate to make another trip to CVS because I went twice yesterday

This is how it looks in case you guys want to know what it looks like
5042814012.jpg

I conditioned washed with it again my hair was soft next wash I am going to try the shampoo and condition with heat by itself hope it goes well.

I tried the Viologie Great Lengths Conditioner and my hair loved it, and I'm about 6-8 weeks post, it was only $1.99 at my local CVS, well worth trying it.

YES!!! i love viologie products
http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/s...dList=true&brandName=Viologie&brandId=3300008

they're cone heavy, but i love cones :)

the shampoos are WONDERFUL!! tons of slip, no weird squeaky stripped feeling afterwards; in fact my hair seems softer after shampooing than it would before, which is something i'm just not used to.
and the conditioners have a lot of slip.

these are EXCELLENT cheapies. TONS better than Herbal Essences.

i use the shampoo and conditioner from the crystal shine & great lengths line.

has anyone else used these and fallen in love?!?!

I have eyed this one as well, but I'm trying to be good and stick to what has proven to work for me. However :)lachen:), I do have a couple of CVS Extra Bucks so I will probably indulge in this one. Since it is cone heavy, it will probably mean that I will have to clarify more often.

I knew EXACTLY what OP was talking about. I've been eyeballin' this too, because of the price point. I will be buying some condish soon with my CVS bucks.

ETA: Okay, so I tried the Smooth and Silky Condish for dry and damaged hair. For me, its was...meh. I could use it as a light leave in, but that's about it (I prefer Aussie Moist for that). It will definitely end up getting mixed with something else. For now, I'll stick with my HE LTR.

Last edited:
Back