HAS ANYONE TRIED?......

soslychic

The Conair Ion Shine Styling System??

It seems like a good dryer, but I wanted feedback before I purchased.

It has a cool setting.
It has 2 heat settings.
2 speed settings.
Ion Technology
It's only 20 dollars at Walgreens
Diffuser attachment

What do you think? Does it sound good?

AND IF NOT.....

Can anyone suggest a good dryer with ion technology, at least 2 speed and heat settings, diffuser attachment, and a cool setting that costs $40 at most?

amy1234

I recently purchased the conair ceramic speed styler blowdryer that uses ceramic technology..I think it's very similar to the ion shine. The only difference is that it doesn't come with the diffuser and the price is lower. I haven't tested it out yet but I plan to later on tonight...will give my review later tonight.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I have the Pantene ION dryer. I can't really tell a difference from a regular blow dryer. Maybe with the Conair, you will.

amy1234

I really like this blowdryer. Like I said, the one that I have is slightly different than the conair ion shine (minus the deffuser and some dollars). The blowdryer that I was using before this was a conair translucent blowdryer with comb attchmt. The results from the newer blowdryer left my hair feeling soft and there wasn't much frizz. One thing that I did notice was that the blowdryer may be lacking some power but this just means that it will be much more gentle than other dryers with higher wattage.
Overal I think that it is worth its value..and a keeper for me

Brownie

I have the Conair, ionic/ceramic shine hair dryer. I bought it at Wal-mart for about $19. It has a diffuser, a focus attachment, and a cool shot. So far, I like it. My hair came out somewhat shinier and smoother.