Has anyone tried...

Camille

It's not like I don't have enough products already!!! But I was wondering, I color my hair alot, (Semi-Permanant of course,) and I was wondering if anyone has used this Motions Color ReturnLet's see if this pic works,
I'm thinking about trying it, I'm hoping it will enhance my color since you can rarely see it...Anyone have any thoguhts?

Tracy

It will enhance your color but the colors are a little limited. And only use it if you like Motions Moisture Plus - it's basically that same exact conditioner with some color added to punch up what you have. I bought some and used it once but the color wasn't right on my hair and the only other options weren't close enough color wise for me to try another. Motions MP also isn't one of my favorite conditioners.

I say try it and see how your hair likes it. If you don't, Aveda makes some great color enhancing conditioners that I use occasionally - they have a better (more natural IMO) range of colors and the conditioner itself is better quality and works better on my hair.

Good Luck!