Has anyone use GNC hair, skin and nails vitamins?

Discussion in 'Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion' started by Kinkyhairlady, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Kinkyhairlady

Kinkyhairlady Well-Known Member

I recently started taking these and was wondering if anyone has had good results with these. I here alot of talk about the ultramega vitamins but they are too big for me. I needed something small and effective. So if anyone has any experiences with this vitamin please let me know.

2. Kha

Kha Member

I used them and had good results. My skin cleared up, my nails grew in nice and strong, and my hair grew too. I ran out a few months ago, but plan on picking up a bottle very soon.

3. lonesomedove

lonesomedove Active Member

I also used a bottle and my hair grew, it could have been a combination of that or the b-complex that I was taking. I recommend them.

4. Height

Height New Member

They were huge. I never buy them again.

[ QUOTE ]
    Ellis said:
    I recently started taking these and was wondering if anyone has had good results with these. I here alot of talk about the ultramega vitamins but they are too big for me. I needed something small and effective. So if anyone has any experiences with this vitamin please let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

5. Sharpened

Sharpened A fleck on His Sword

I just started earlier this month so it is too early to say. I chose that formula over Nourish stuff because the Nourish contants milk protein.

6. LABETT

LABETT Well-Known Member

I have been using them for 2 months and they seem to be working my nails are stronger too.

7. Kinkyhairlady

Kinkyhairlady Well-Known Member

How much growth are you getting? I want to see if I can get a least 1 inch a month off these vitamins, but don't know if it is possible.

8. PittGirl06

PittGirl06 Well-Known Member

I only used them for a month and dont really remember any significant differences in health or hair/skin/nails....I decided not to continue taking them only because I had trouble swallowing them big ol things...hehe

9. inthepink

inthepink New Member

I used them and I like them. I plan to use them again when I finish my multi-vitamin. The UltraNourishair vitamins are just too big for me, too.

10. bluejay47

bluejay47 New Member

I'm on them right now. My nails are growing so fast it's bordering on annoying. My hair grew at a snails pace before, so now I'm getting my 1/2 in a month which is much better.

11. SUPER SWEET

SUPER SWEET Well-Known Member

I've been using them about a month and my nails are growing /images/graemlins/grin.gif, my skin is /images/graemlins/barf.gif but maybe it will clear up. The hair is growing but in the wrong places.....my chin,legs,arms, ect... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

12. OnPoint

OnPoint Member

I have been using the the HSN formula- there are two different formula. I can't say that I have noticed much of a difference. I have been using it for 8 months now