Has anyone used Mendex products?

babyblue

I recall when i was younger and had real bad relaxer damage my stylist used Mendex conditoner on my hair while nursing it back to health. Recently i was in the beauty supply and i happened to see it again after all these years in the same blue packaging and i was contemplating purchasing it. Is there anyone who uses this now?

Miss Montserrat

I used to use Mendex a very longgggg time ago. I still have some in the bottle. It worked well but I could never understand why it was over-priced. It dint work magic but maybe I should try it again too. I suggest you buy those little packets that they sell in the beauty supply b/c times have changed and products have become more sophisticated.

babyblue

thanks thats a good idea, i think i'll buy one of those sample packets to test it out again cause the big bottle is very expensive /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. But it worked very well back in the day so i think i may start using again /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tracy

I have this in my arsenal of products and have for a while now. It is expensive, but I feel it repairs the hair nicely and gives a nice shine. And you only have to use it occasionally unless the hair is badly damaged in which case you can use it more frequnrtly without much ado. I use it when I want to give my hair extra special care.

I recommend it as a deep conditioner for relaxed hair. It not thick so if you are looking for a heavier conditioner this isn't it. But it is good! /images/graemlins/wink.gif