Has anyone used monistat to grow there hair.

vonnie25

Hey everyone, I was on another hair care site and found this recipe for growing your hair, she said that she has gotten really good results with it.

I found the solution for all my hair problems. I have created (from other products) a new product that accelerates growth, stops breakage, moisturizes, and thickens my strands. Here is the recipe:

4 tablespoons of ORS Carrot Oil
1 teaspoon of castor oil (or coconut oil)
1 teaspoon of glycerin
3 tubes of MN

Put it in a bottle all together, shake it up and boom its a miracle!

I've been using it for about 2 weeks and my breakage has stopped, my hair is never dry, and its growing like crazy. I put it in one of those bottles with the nozzle top and apply it to my scalp every night. I absolutely love it....this is def. a staple for me from now on. I tried all these products separately and had good results so combined i'm getting GREAT results. I suggest this for anyone who uses MN and can stand the smell of the ORS carrot oil (I dont see whats so wrong with the way it smells). Happy hair growing!

http://public.fotki.com/missfallon/ <----UPDATED 6/07 pw:brastrap

KenyafromCT

Green Beauty has an amazing You Tube channel and discusses this in few videos. There is science behind its use. GB is a master degreed chemist. Her research is impeccably detailed. I’ve read where dermatologists recommend it to their patients. Has anyone had success?

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I did this years ago. It seemed to work. I may still have some in my pantry actually. May mix it with my growth oil to cut the smell