Have You All Heard Of Afrithreaders?

CurlyRy

I saw their giveaway posted on a natural hair IG, and now I'm interested in the product. Sadly they only seem to come in packs of six **. I feel like I would need at least 24....or so :look: Ok maybe not that many but I think my hair is denser than the hair model's, so that kind of worries me. They are priced at $49.99. Kind of pricey, but I still want to give them a try. Plus they seem to be black-owned which is nice. I just now read their bio and it seems like it's by the same people who made those hair plates (CWK Girls).

**They come in sets of four but the pre-order pack includes two more threaders, a hair bonnet and a detangling comb as a bonus.

Hair tools are my favorite things to try out! :blush:I like testing them way more than products. What do y'all think? Does it seem like they will be about something or...not so much?

Also, I'm being nice and sharing now because I could've told y'all after the drawing to raise my chances of winning :angeldevil: I'm just playing hehe

Depending on how fast the pre-orders go, I might wait until after the drawing to put in an order.

https://afri-threaders.com/