Have you heard of eSalon for professional hair color?

lana

I just read this article and I'm going to give this a try! It's only my gray in my bangs, which I have had since I was twelve years old (or I'm in denial and just think it's been there that long).

http://www.haircolorforwomen.com/br...tm_medium=Angry+Stylist&utm_campaign=Outbrain

Here is the article:
Breakthrough Hair Color System Your Salon Doesn’t Want You to Know About!

They may be a young company in the hair care arena, but eSalon.com is already ruffling the feathers of stylists across the country.

Explains eSalon’s color director, Estelle Baumhauer, “I’ve had colorists come up to me at industry events and say, ‘How could you do this? You’re going to put us out of business!’ “

Why the hostility?

Perhaps those colorists don’t want customers learning the truth -- that hair coloring doesn’t have to cost consumers a fortune each month. It’s no longer necessary to pay big to cover up your grays and maintain your color, and get the kind of quality products and personal attention formerly only available at top salons. Because now, the innovators at eSalon have found a way to offer it all – home coloring products at an affordable price with the personal guidance of a highly trained salon professional.
eSalon’s haircolor solution

eSalon provides hair color for sale, but it’s nothing like that drug store experience, where customers are forced to settle for pre-mixed colors off the shelf. Again, Estelle – who has taught coloring techniques for salons in such fashion forward cities as Paris and New York -- explains eSalon’s simple process.
“You just log onto our website and I, or one of our other color experts, will be there,” said Baumhauer. (who, by the way, has worked with several high profile clients, including Hilary Clinton, Nicole Kidman and Yoko Ono). “We’re that accessible. You can talk to us on the phone or through email. And after our consultation, we’ll blend your color, based on the over 2,000 color selections at our office. The personalized pigment we create will actually have your name on the bottle, because it’s made for you and no one else.”
Made from high quality dyes, the pigment provides long lasting color, 100% gray coverage, while leaving hair silky soft, thanks to their blend of vitamin E, B5 and aloe vera extracts.
And for the ultimate in convenience, each order is delivered right to the client’s door-step for under $25, postage included. Compare that to the $100-plus price tags local hairdressers prefer to charge.
No wonder they’re outraged.
One indignant professional was so enraged after learning of eSalon’s service, she took time to write the company, noting, “As a stylist, I find a lot of problems with this… We have a license to do this for a reason!”
“It’s so bad, I’m sometimes reluctant to tell other colorists what I do,” confesses Baumhauer, a licensed cosmetologist herself trained by top colorists in Paris over 20 years ago. “Sometimes… but mostly, I love telling people about my work. I’m proud of the service we provide for busy, professional women. It’s an alternative no one else in the business can bring them.”
The media and Hollywood also paying attention…

But salons aren’t the only ones noticing the company. It was most recently chosen by Instyle Magazine as “Best of the Web 2011” . Women’s Wear Daily, NBC’s Today Show and Goodhousekeeping Magazine lauded the service, and Health magazine called it “genius!”
Want to learn more?

The best way to understand eSalon’s service is to give it a try. And with their newest offer, eSalon is making it easy for first time customers. New clients can get a complete personal profile and color kit for just $4.95 s&h, plus a full money-back guarantee.
Click here for more information and to get in on this special offer.

lana

So I'll be the guinea pig and try it for 4.95...because this Clairol Beautiful Collections, no ammonia, no peroxide is a trip! I have to apply it way too often.

Bigen broke my hair, I gave it a rest and moved to Clairol, I like it, but applying color too often scares me.

So I'll try eSalon as soon as I can. What say you?