Have you Mastered Your Product Regimen?

Have You Mastered Your Product Regimen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mapleoats

Still trying to narrow down my product regimen. I want to have a few products I can rotate in each category. Shampoo is the only category that I know which products are my staples. Will do another update at the end of the year.

Pre-poo
As I Am Original Cowash
??

Shampoo
TGIN Moisture Rich Shampoo
Creme of Nature Professional Scalp Relief Shampoo

Deep Conditioner
TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask
adwoa beauty Boamint Deep Conditioner
??
??

Light Protein Treatment
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioner
??

Intense Protein Treatment
??

Leave-In
As I Am Original Leave-In
??
??

Cream
Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter
??
??

Oil
The Mane Choice Growth Oil
??

Gel
Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel
The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Braid Out Glaze
??
As I am cowash has hella slip! I also use it as a prepoo and like it, but won’t repurchase since I’m not a cowasher and I don’t feel the need for multiple prepoos

Neomorph

Nice!! Sounds like you got it down pat!

LOL it took way longer than it should have though. That's what I get for listening to these Youtube Hair Gurus :rolleyes:. Especially with the shampoos, should've bought the medicated ones from the start instead of trying all these sulfate free tea tree based ones. Lesson Learned.

Mapleoats

LOL it took way longer than it should have though. That's what I get for listening to these Youtube Hair Gurus :rolleyes:. Especially with the shampoos, should've bought the medicated ones from the start instead of trying all these sulfate free tea tree based ones. Lesson Learned.
oh man, I feel you! I’ve been into hair care (or so I thought) for Yeaarsss before joining the forum. I was watching allllll the natural hair gurus and hopping on every bandwagon. Got me no where lol I’ve had the most growth and progress this year just from reading this forum and learning from other members

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Moisturizing Shampoo - Ouidad Ultra-Nourishing Cleansing Oil Shampoo

Chelating/Clarifying Shampoo - Phyto Phytoneutre

Protein Conditioner - Komaza Care Protein Strengthener or Megatek condish

Moisturizing Conditioner - Bekura Beauty

Leave In - Still need one

Oil - JBCO

HealthyHair2020

Said I would be back with an update at the end of the year so here I am! So a couple changes from my last post and why they changed:
  1. Prepoo: I like leaving in my prepoo overnight and didn't like using cowashes anymore because of it.
  2. Intense Protein Treatment: I like using the Green Beauty Treatment because you only have to add it to a deep conditioner you already have in your stash and it's not very expensive.
  3. Leave-In: I always like the JBCO Leave-In but considered it second best to the Original one. I do like both and I like switching between them so I added the JBCO one.
  4. Cream: Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream was always a staple but I tried it recently to remind myself why I fell in love with it. The hold, definition, and moisture it gives me is always consistent so I added it back to my staples. I recently added the Melanin Haircare Cream because my hair loves it like it loves the Almond Jai Butter, which is also a staple.
  5. Gel: I did like the Tropical Moringa Braid Out Glaze but something in it made my scalp itch so it had to be discontinued. I'm trying the Wetline Gel but not really amazed by it since I no longer use gel that often, I'll just
  6. Refresher: Some I didn't know I wanted or needed in my hair care is a refresher spray. In between wash days, my scalp just get so itchy and dry and the As I Am JBCO Water just does the job every time. Not even an oil can do the same job.
My next update will likely be the end of March. By then, I should have some updates about the Deep Conditioner and Light Protein Treatment as I'll be trying new ones in the upcoming months. I will also complete my Leave-In list and my Oil list by then as well so stay tuned and stay safe!

Pre-poo
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner + Oil
Melanin Haircare Multi-Use Leave In Conditioner + Oil

Shampoo
TGIN Moisture Rich Shampoo
Creme of Nature Professional Scalp Relief Shampoo

Deep Conditioner
TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask
??
??

Light Protein Treatment
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioner
??

Intense Protein Treatment
Green Beauty REAL Protein Treatment

Leave-In
As I Am Original Leave-In
As I Am JBCO Leave-In
??

Cream
Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter
Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream
Melanin Haircare Elongating-Style Cream

Oil
The Mane Choice Growth Oil
??

Gel
Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel

Refresher
As I Am JBCO Water

HealthyHair2020

Trying to limit my staples to a few brands so my list has been going through upheaval but I'm almost there!

Prepoo
Melanin Haircare Multi-Use Leave In Conditioner + Oil

Cleanser
?? (moisturizing shampoo)
?? (clarifying shampoo)
As I Am Coconut/JBCO Cowash (cowash)

Deep Conditioner
The Mane Choice Peach Black Tea Mask
??
??

Light Protein Treatment