Have You tried to like a person but it did not work out...

PinkPebbles

I have a coworker that I’ve tried to get along with but it’s not working out. We are both Christians and that’s what hurts the most:sad:. I get along with everyone else at my job (Christians and non-Christians.)

I’ve prayed and tried different approaches but I go in circles with this particular coworker. I don’t want to come off as being cold and ugly with this person but it’s heading towards that direction:nono:.

I welcome all thoughts and suggestions....

Nice & Wavy

I have a coworker that I’ve tried to get along with but it’s not working out. We are both Christians and that’s what hurts the most:sad:. I get along with everyone else at my job (Christians and non-Christians.)

I’ve prayed and tried different approaches but I go in circles with this particular coworker. I don’t want to come off as being cold and ugly with this person but it’s heading towards that direction:nono:.

I welcome all thoughts and suggestions....

My thoughts...stop going in circles with this person. Let your yes be yes and your no, no.

Although you both are believers, personalities can still clash. Love her as Christ loves, but you can just be co-workers without being buddies. Pray for her and for her family. If she desires that you both be together (because you are christians), I would limit the relationship to praying together only, that way there won't be any type of seperation completely.

JMHO / HTH.

PinkPebbles

My thoughts...stop going in circles with this person. Let your yes be yes and your no, no.

Although you both are believers, personalities can still clash. Love her as Christ loves, but you can just be co-workers without being buddies. Pray for her and for her family. If she desires that you both be together (because you are christians), I would limit the relationship to praying together only, that way there won't be any type of seperation completely.

JMHO / HTH.

Thank you!

And I also realize that I need to let go of any ill feelings that I may have stored in my heart.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Pink Pebbles, I agree with Nice & Wavy, to stop going in circles with this person. You owe her nothing except to love her and this does not mean to have your 'stand' jerked around, to and fro. Please, God has called us to Peace!

Which leads me to share that I believe that it's not so much the person as it is the person's ways that you do not like. Let's be real. We ALL attempt to like and actually love all people. But it's their ways that get us off track. Don't you dare allow satan to put the stress of this upon you. How dare he and she...the co-worker!

You are not obligated to her mess that gives you stress. Again, God has called you to peace. Now if / when she can become agreeable to your peace of mind, she can have a little more of your space and time. But until then, keep your peace of mind and don't allow guilt to trip you up. That's not God. Love her as your sister in Christ and leave the rest of her to the Holy Spirit.

:bighug: You need this. You deserve even more. :yep: Enjoy your peace of mind angel.

PinkPebbles

Pink Pebbles, I agree with Nice & Wavy, to stop going in circles with this person. You owe her nothing except to love her and this does not mean to have your 'stand' jerked around, to and fro. Please, God has called us to Peace!

Which leads me to share that I believe that it's not so much the person as it is the person's ways that you do not like. Let's be real. We ALL attempt to like and actually love all people. But it's their ways that get us off track. Don't you dare allow satan to put the stress of this upon you. How dare he and she...the co-worker!

You are not obligated to her mess that gives you stress. Again, God has called you to peace. Now if / when she can become agreeable to your peace of mind, she can have a little more of your space and time. But until then, keep your peace of mind and don't allow guilt to trip you up. That's not God. Love her as your sister in Christ and leave the rest of her to the Holy Spirit.

:bighug: You need this. You deserve even more. :yep: Enjoy your peace of mind angel.

Shimmie- You hit it on the nail. Her ways exactly! Thank you so much for your words and hug I really needed that.

Blessings.