hawaiian silky 14 in 1?????

silenttullip

spray 6-12 times through hands
rub together to emulsify
smooth down sections
I use it as a moisturizer on dry hair
or hair misted with water

pattyr5

This is one of my favorite nightly moisturizers... I spray it on my hand and run it through the length of my hair.

My hair LOVES it in a baggie too!!!

Amoreofcurls

I ran out of my giovanni leave in so I just blew the dust of this last night, and spritz it on my wet hair.I love the way it made my hair feel...

.:Eden:.

This stuff is the BOMB:yep:

I've moisturized and seal with countless products, and my hair is never left as moist and soft as I knew it could be. BUT, with THIS my hair is buttery soft, light, and fluffy:lick: I pumped it into my hand and applied it to damp/wet hair then sealed with coconut oil.

I'm trying to work out the right combination so that I will be able to use it even in the winter. It's still a bit chilly where I am, and I can feel in certain parts of my hair the glycerin is making it dry.

I'm going to try to use a little less next time, and see how that works. Other than that this product is HOLY GRAIL STATUS! My hair is super stubborn to stay moist, so I am amazed.

IT'S A MIRACLE:drunk:

nymane

Made my (relaxed) hair feel like straw :nono:

Exactly! I tried this randomly because of the raves...and it made my soft hair feel dry and like straw...yuck! Luckily I found my staple moisturizer over a year ago...I was just curious

prettynatural

Think, Do, Be
Yep, rub it in hands then apply. It worked great. I am using kimmay tube leave in right now.

For those that it dried you out, it contains glycerin, so maybe it will work better in warmer weather where there is more humidity.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Long Hair Care Forum App

kellistarr

The consistency of this does not resemble a gel to me, more like a leave-in lotion variety. I think this is a very good buy for the $ that you spend. You get a lot of product with decent ingredients. Product provides moisture and shine and detangling agents. I always use on wet or damp hair, concentrating on my ends. Works well. I stocked up this time on Sally's sale. $3.99 what a deal.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Revisited it. Hated it. Will only use it to slather my pony makers in it. I always slather my pony maker (knee-hi stocking) in a conditioner of some kind to keep it from breaking my hair. All graveyard products are used as slathering products. H14N1 tis 1.

faithVA

Does 14 in 1 leave a sticky feeling on natural hair? I know it has glycerin but is it more balanced than some of the other glycerin sprays? tia

Hersheygurl

I love this stuff! This is the moisturizer that is helping me get through a long-term transition. When I was relaxed I didn't really like it and thought it was too heavy, but I like it now. I do dilute it though with water , since my hair is fine. My DD's hair loves it too.

faithVA

I love this stuff! This is the moisturizer that is helping me get through a long-term transition. When I was relaxed I didn't really like it and thought it was too heavy, but I like it now. I do dilute it though with water , since my hair is fine. My DD's hair loves it too.

Does it feel sticky to the touch?

Hersheygurl

Does it feel sticky to the touch?

IMO it felt a little sticky when I sprayed it directly on my hair undiluted. If I spray it on my hands first, rub them together, then apply it's not so bad, but I prefer it diluted.

The consistency to me feels kind of like lotion. HTH

VirGoViXxEn

@ Yodie, i sometimes use this as a leave in before rollersetting or air drying. it will leave your hair very soft and bouncy. I also use this on my edges to help while stretching relaxers!

lux10023

my homegirl lives and dies by this stuff..her hair is beauuutifulll....we went to go pick up some..i picked it up..saw that it had mineral oil and looked at the bottle for damn near an eternity and put it down...i may go back and get it.. may...hmmmmmmmm

not a big fan of the enemy mineral oil butttttttttt...i may have to make an exception since hsilky is so cheap...

BGT

I love 14-1. I use it with some olive oil serum as the C for my LOCS layering.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

BGT

All y'all that got bottles sitting around: if you don't want it, i'll take it. :look:

MzOptimistic

All y'all that got bottles sitting around: if you don't want it, i'll take it. :look:

BGT, ikr, I love this stuff. I use it as a moisturizer, leave in ect. My fav use for it is when I put my hair in a pony tail then soak my hair with 14 n 1 and braid the hair up then let it sit for a couple of hours then unbraid it and put my hair in a pony tail using my banana clip while my hair is hanging with wavy curls. Love this stuff!!