He Gave Birth. He Breastfed. Now, He Wants His Son To See Him As A Man

Ganjababy

I keep coming back into this thread. This is a perfect example of how women are less particular when it comes onto their mates looks. If dude was born a man there is no way in hell he would have been with Angel.

I feel bad for typing this but it’s my honest opinion

Leeda.the.Paladin

I keep coming back into this thread. This is a perfect example of how women are less particular when it comes onto their mates looks. If dude was born a man there is no way in hell he would have been with Angel.

I feel bad for typing this but it’s my honest opinion
Angel could look a teensy bit better with some effort. Her hair is greasy and dirty looking. No makeup, lip gloss. It’s not a matter of Just throw on a dress and grow your hair out, and wa-la!

I mean, the husband is more groomed than she is and that’s ridiculous. For a normal mother, I’d use the excuse that she just gave birth and is bouncing back from
Having a baby but Angel didn’t even do that!

In fact most of the male to female trans I’ve seen are still sloppy men under the women’s clothes.

InchHighPrivateEye

At the end of the day all this is is wypipo nonsense. Unfortunately there are a lot of Black people quickly joining in on the nonsense.
I came in to call this wps. And I realize that black ppl aren’t a monolith, so therefore there are black ppl who will find this-the gender and childbirth piece— relatable.
But this is wps if for no other reason that they sitting up there like “whet? Why are people staring at os?” Baby, people are going to stare. Because this is a whole lot. Issa lot.

Last edited:

Sarabellam

Unitarian Universalism draws from any and (almost) all faith practices (although it initially was developed out of Protestant Christianity). Many self-identified pagans attend UU services because of the way any faith traditions are accepted/celebrated. From a UU website, "Whether we're sitting in Zen Buddhist meditation, listening for truth with Christian lectio divina, praying to the spirit of life, or chanting in a circle at winter solstice, our spirituality is unbounded." I would guess that the "church" mentioned in this article is inspired by UU, but not officially affiliated with it.

Those places are a hot mess. I had a “free spirit” professor and he used to go to stuff like this just to see what it is all about. According to him you can even bring magazine clippings to their congregation and create a “sermon” out of it. He thought it was “a hoot”. I sat there in front of the class and said “I don’t like it”. If a “church” leader is not tethered to a unified primary source, they can convince anyone of anything. I’m just waiting for one of those sites to get a charasmatic leader and they go and do something crazy. We already have people taking the Bible out of context to convince the poor masses to buy them a yacht. At these UU places a person wouldn’t even have to get that creative just through some stuff together that sounds good.

HappilyLiberal

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
Yeah, I had to read this foolishness twice, and I'm still feeling like:

Then I saw Angel and I was like:

But no black women were harmed, so....

This is definitely #WPS. :look:

Last edited: