He Gave Birth. He Breastfed. Now, He Wants His Son To See Him As A Man

intellectualuva

Angel Sparks, 33.

I've reached my limit, I'm done

Sarabellam

It’s a mental illness .
I always find it fascinating how FM get with MF ,what’s the point of that doesn’t that make you Hetero in a weird twisted way ?

Logistically it kind of makes sense to me. They both live in a bit of an inbetween space no matter how many surgeries they have and hormones they take simply because they have a whole past life as another gender. Neither one needs to feel obligated to conform to their new gender more than they want to on any given day inorder to live up to the potential expectations of a cis- gendered spouse. No worries that the SO is just there to validate their new gender assignment. If anything those pairings are probably more freeing than trans/cis pairing in the early stages of the relationship.

They can also have children that are completely their own during their presurgery period.

Farida

It always surprises me when someone who doesn’t want to be a woman, wants to carry a baby and breastfeed. That’s about as feminine as it gets.
This is what is so confusing to me. He talked about how much he hated having breasts and how he is a man...but he went ahead and did one of the hardest, most uncomfortable feminine things in the world - pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding.

Maybe they felt it would be easier than trying to adopt? Since Angel has a penis if he didn’t carry the baby their options would be adoption or surrogacy. So perhaps he sucked it up because of the logistics?

newme2003

So many things that seemed crazy to the world not so long ago are now the norm. I'm by no means saying that I agree with what is going on. At this point I'm just praying for God's mercy on my soul and waiting for Jesus' return. Having said that...did he chop off his breasts on his own and do the suture closure himself? Cause....

yamilee21

I also want to know this...you can have a non-denominational Christian church but you cannot have a Muslim-Christian-Hindu service. You wouldn’t even use the word church. They contradict on so many levels.
Unitarian Universalism draws from any and (almost) all faith practices (although it initially was developed out of Protestant Christianity). Many self-identified pagans attend UU services because of the way any faith traditions are accepted/celebrated. From a UU website, "Whether we're sitting in Zen Buddhist meditation, listening for truth with Christian lectio divina, praying to the spirit of life, or chanting in a circle at winter solstice, our spirituality is unbounded." I would guess that the "church" mentioned in this article is inspired by UU, but not officially affiliated with it.