Healthy Hair Beginning

lshevonne

Last night I tried the Aphogee Treatment and Balancing Moisturizer on my hair. I also followed with the WGO. My hair felt so nice. The new growth was soft and I was able to get a wide tooth comb through it last night. (Sunday will be 9 weeks since last touch-up.) Thanks to those who use the above products. Next week after my touch-up I'll get my ends trimmed so then I'll join the challenge. I'm on my way to healthy hair.
*Oh, I also started taking a multivitamin as well. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

adrienne0914

congrats, lshevonne! i'm glad the Aphogee worked for you. how do you wear your hair on a daily basis?

adrienne

LondonDiva

You think that is good at softening new growth. Try the ORS Hair Mayo under a hood dryer with a cap on for about 20 mins. That keeps my growth very manageable and soft. I too have used aphogee successfuly and liked it. The only downside is following it up with a moisturising conditioner to combat the drying effects.

Remember to use it when you have breakage or every 6 weeks minimum.

lshevonne

I've been wearing my hair in a bun up high or down low. I have a little ponytail that I use because my hair isn't that long yet. For about 12 weeks I haven't put any heat on my hair.