Hello All - New to Boards

Aspire

I am new to the boards. I have been searching for solutions for my hair and thought this board looked really genuine. I love the "Fokti??" albums. I have found a l lot of info in the last few weeks and am expecting my first bottle of Mega Tek which I just learned of while reading these boards.

Anyway, I have no idea where to start. How do I know what type of hair I have. I relax about 4 times/year. I started an Aphogee regimen about 2 months ago and I see my hair getting stronger, but would like to do more.

Any advice would be great. How did each of you get started?

I chose the name Aspire, because life is an everyday process and I am just trying to improve on me.

Thanks for your responses.

Peace and Blessings

Last edited:

Aspire

Wow. Was not expecting people to respond so fast! Thanks for the luv.

Hmmmm?

Regimen - Weekly
- Ellin Lavar Nourish oil night before and wash and sleep in plastic cap
- Next Day Wash with CHI Nourish or Ellin Lavar
- Condition Ellin Lavar Reconstructue mask with plastic cap sometimes under dryer
- Condition with Aphogee 2 minute Keratin
- Chi Silk Fusion
- Blow Dry
- Flat Iron

Daily
- Profective something or other. I just choose a jar.

I have been doing this now since about mid-Dec and I see my hair getting healthier. But this past week something happened and I think I stripped my hair. I had to rewash and condition two days later because it felt so dry. I actually went out and bought some VO5 - haven't used that since the dark ages.

Ohh . . . Also
6 Week - Aphogee 2 Step
12 week Relaxer - I am at 13 weeks now

Last edited:

lowridin76

Welcome!! there's tonnnnns of info here, so I hope you find what you're looking for! My hair has done an amazing turn around. Happy healthy hair growing!

Aspire

Welcome! I use a lot of aphogee products too! Just make sure your moisturizing with all of that protein.

I just looked at your album. Can you tell me how you apply the Mega Tek and how often? I ordered a bottle and expect it here tomorrow. I've seen a lot of stuff about it on the boards, but not how to apply or if I should add something to my regimen while I use it.

Any suggestions?