Hello board - Longtime lurker saying hello!

Platinum

Thank you again for the warm welcome.

Ihave always just had OK hair. It's always been pretty thick.

With my firstborn it seems like my hair got so dry and its stayed dry. Thankfully I never really had postpartum shedding. The babies gave me horrible Rosacea and just made my skin and hair very dry.

I want that VaVaVoom hair so many of you ladies here have. That is why I want to learn how to self relax better and how to rollerset. I know I need to buy a hooded dryer to get the good salon results.

Platinum I don't live in Ansbach but I was born there and then went to Munich then came to Canada. My roots are in Bavaria though and most of my mom's family is still there.

I know there is a base there. Are you military?

My father was in the Army and I graduated from Vilseck American High School.:grin:

BlaqBella

I'm late... Welcome to LHCF we're glad to have you. You've got a lot of things together on with your hair....you may be close to a good regime imo.Your hair is pretty and very healthy in this picture.

Fhrizzball

What have you been doing to your hair so far as washing and etc. My mum dyes her "black" (grey) hair hairs with bigen. How do you like it?

Welcome to the board! You have a nice starting point to begin with on top of that. I'm sure your children's hairs are lovely as well. But yea there's plenty of other topics in this forum to help you too. I've been lurking in health and fitness for I don't know how long.

Platinum - small world! That is so cool. My dad moved to the USA as a young boy. He is originally from Sudan. He served in Germany a lot and that is how he met my mother and how I came to be :) Do you speak German? I speak it but my writing and stuff isn't good. I think English is more my mother tongue than German because that is what I learned to read and write in.

The husband is a Canadian.

As for what I do with my hair... I don't do anything consistant. When I first started lurking here, I bought so many different products and vitamins and tried so much things. So I have a bin full of products I aim to use up before I buy anything else.

So far I really enjoy Suave Humectant shampoo and conditioner and the Redken Anti Snap. I like Elasta QP Mango butter and I like Vatika Oil and Biosilk. I like a lot of things but I need to just get down to a few. I will try to photograph all my hair junk because I just have too much.

I used to buy and buy but now my finances have changed and I just can't do that anymore. So I'm looking to learn to do my own hair to save money and learn cheaper products.

I had my first self relaxing experience and my hair came out so underprocessed I don't know what to do! I want maybe 3-6 GREAT products I can use consistantly that work with my hair and my budget.

Oh I forgot to tell about the Bigen.

I used to really like it but I feel like its kind of stuck on my hair and my hair was feeling rough with it. But I love the color. I switched to ION and it helped with the softness a lot. But I'm just sick of coloring my hair every month.

BrooklynSouth

Welcome aboard. Don't feel bad about your weight or anything else. You know now as a full fledged member that the forum covers many more aspects of life for us than hair. Enjoy, stick around. I look forward to seeing more of your posts!:yep: