HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! *EXTREMELY PIC HEAVY*

maghreblover

OMG, this is like the same story for my older sister, she went to a similar military-style school in Nigeria, in Jos and had to cut off her hair. Welcome.

I get so excited when new Nigerian people join the board!

haha thanks!!! and lovely to meet you fellow Nigerian! :grin: my school wasn't all that military-style though, just extremely anti-hair! :rolleyes: ah, i would go there twice again if i didn't have to cut my hair!

songbyrd517

Welcome hunny!!!!

:grouphug:

You're very pretty and your hair is gorgeous!!!! :love5:

Thank u so much for sharing! We're glad to have you!

maghreblover

:) Thank you so much everyone!!! I can't say how grateful I am for how kind and lovely everyone on here is. I wish I could reply to everyone's posts individually but there's just so many! Thank you very very very much, you're all beautiful people!

Stepiphanie

Welcome!! Thanks for sharing your story and the pics, so funny! You and your sister have lovely thick hair. Keep up the good work!

Nonie

Welcome aboard! I enjoyed your intro very much. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your awesome progress.

Stella B.

Thanks for sharing that inspirational post. It was great to read about your amazing progress; you and your sister have glorious heads of hair! :grin:

melodies815

What a great post! Like others have said, it was humorous and a great read. Also...the pics...

...well, ummm...let's just say that you should never apologize for having too many progress pictures!! This board is nothing without pics!!

I really enjoyed reading and looking at your photos.

Sincerely,
cj

brandy

I really enjoyed your story and the photos too! You are definitely welcome. Your sister's hair is very thick!:yep: